Chapter 38 - Sofia

He left my exhausted body there on the weirdly comfortable and soft rug. I could only move my eyes and my mouth. Me being alone didn't last long as Romeo came back in couple of minutes holding towels. I don't know if I'm hallucinating or his dick is still hard. How?
"Let me clean you up. You're tired to take a bath." He sat down on the floor and lift my body on his lap.

Towels were wet but heated. They complimented my tired body and sweaty skin. His touch was soft and delicate like he didn't fucked the shit out of me minutes ago. This is Romeo and that was Daddy.
"Can I ask you something?" He didn't let me go from his arms and I didn't want to go. "Can you not go to the hospital tomorrow?"
"W... why?" This question snapped me out of my sleepy state.
"Because of everything that happened with Nicole tonight. I need to look up on that doctor."
"Are you spying on people?" My hands were around his neck and he drew something on my naked back.
"No Sofia. I just want to make sure that doctor has no fucking clue about her. I really wish that's the case."
Yeah, me too...
"Okay." He smiled out of satisfaction. "But! Wait there's but." I raised my finger in the air "We'll talk about this in the morning."
"Yes mommy." We both laughed.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. My head was falling on his naked chest as I was so sleepy and tired. I knew that my whole body will be sore in the morning as we didn't did this for days because of my period.
"I'm gonna get you something to drink." He gently put me on the bed.
"Water please. I can't drink Gatorade." I saw him making a face out of dissatisfaction but I just wanted water and sleep.

"Here." He gave me the water bottle and turned the lights down. Only light was coming from the lamps on the nightstands.
"I want you to sleep naked tonight." Smirk on his face was very suspicious but I didn't had any strength in my body for that.
"Okay." I made small pause "Daddy." I whispered in his neck as I adjusted myself on his naked body.

I loved sleeping on his chest with his arm around me. That gave me safety that I need.

I felt hard grip on my naked ass. My whole body was kinda sore but better than I expected. I murmured, still very sleepy. I was laying down on my stomach.
"Good morning beautiful." Romeo was on his knees, above me, capturing my body with his.
"Morning." I tried to turn around but that was useless attempt. In that moment I realized that my naked body was exposed to him, no duvet on me.
"You were grinding your naked ass on me so I decided to give you what you want." He slapped my ass and I jumped a little.
"How do you feel from last night?" He was back again to gently rubs on my ass that only leads to slaps.
"Good." I pressed my thighs together as wetness started pouring down.
"Are you sore?" Second slap on my ass.
"N... no." I tried to lie but it was not successful.
"You're laying Sofia." Third slap. "But let's give you what you want."

He spread my ass with his hands and spit on my pussy. Fuck. His fingers went up and down on my slit all the way to my ass but he didn't play with it. I tried to lift my hips up, to get him better access, but he stopped me with hard slap.
"Bossy much?"
"Sorry... daddy." I grabbed sheets under my heated horny body.
"You want this?" He brushed his hard dick on my slit, not putting it inside.
"Fuc... yes daddy! Please." Whimper came out of me. I really am slut. But for this man and this man only.
"Keep quiet. Mrs. Russo is cleaning." I could hear his smirk on his face.
If teasing me ever become a sport this man is taking the first place.

Mrs. Russo is cleaning lady but more like a family to Romeos family. She came with them from Italy and practically raised Romeo and Enzo back there in Italy. And now, that woman will hear me scream "daddy" if I don't keep my mouth shut. Wonderful.

The tip of his dick entered my pussy and I shifted in the place.
"Already wet. Slut." He started pushing his dick in me but slowly and easy. Sweet torture.
"Please... Daddy." My breathings became deeper and my pussy desperate for this dick.
"What baby?" He still had his raspy morning voice that only made this new nickname hotter. Baby. I could cum just by this word.
"Put it in me. Please Daddy." I couldn't kept my body still but he didn't allow me to move much with this body over mine.
"Like this?" With one hard thrust his dick was in me. Every single inch of it. All the way up.
"Fuck!" I screamed and hurried up to put hand on my mouth. Mrs. Russo.

His chuckle was dark and arrogant but in sexiest way possible. I felt his strong grip on my hands. He put them on my back and used them as support for his thrusts. Our bodies moved in sync on this big bed. His groans started to mix with my moans. I put duvet in between my teeth and pull my head.
"Everything okay Bella?" He was breathless but you couldn't tell that by his animalistic thrusts.
I couldn't respond to this teasing question because I had very big urge to scream at the top of my lungs.

"Hips up." He demanded and I followed.
My ass started slapping on his skin as he pace up.
"Daddy! Fuck..." My voice was shaky and I tried to keep it quiet.
"I wish I could stay in your pussy forever." He leaned closer to my back and started kissing them gently. When he pulled my hair, my head instinctively laid back on his chest.
I grabbed the back of his neck with my hands and he dragged his teeth on my naked neck. I wanted every mark from this man. I'm his and I don't mind showing it to the people.

His press on my spine got me back on the bed and my ass up.
"Give me your hands." He did the same thing with them like before. There was something erotic with his hands being my handcuffs.

I was so close to cum and my body shaking confirmed that.
"Don't you dare to cum." With one move I found myself on his lap, my back turned to his face.
"Make me cum Sofia." Gladly Romeo.
I have done this already so I know how to do it. My knees were my support as I started going up and down on his dick. Curses left his mouth everytime I took him all the way down to the base.
I extended my hands in front of me to give him better look of my ass on his dick.
He slapped it hard that I felt burning sensation on my ass but I didn't mind.

Wetness poured from my pussy on his dick and I couldn't take it anymore.
"Daddy... I need to come!" I forgot on Mrs. Russo for a moment and raised my voice.
By the end of my sentence I found myself in his hard grip. His hands were tangled around my body and he breathed hot breath on my back.
"Cum." Sensation washed me over as his warm cum filled me up.

After shower he went to his home gym and I dialed doctor Kevin. I don't know why but I felt this heavy knot in my stomach, I'm sick. All I could think about is does he know who she really is. Did he really did me that dirty? When I heard his voice I felt really uncomfortable. I'm jumping to conclusions because I don't know shit about last night.
"Doctor Kevin. Sofia here."
"Yes Sofia, I know. Everything alright?"
"Actually no. I'm feeling sick, my stomach has been torturing me since last night." I tried to sound convincing.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. What's the problem?"
"Um... I think I ate something last night. Yes. Probably that. Is there any chance for me to skip hospital today?"
"Of course. I'll just write down that you called in sick. Everythings good." I couldn't tell shit if this is acting or he's really clueless.
"Thank you so much. Have a good day." Just when I was about to break up he interrupted me.
"Oh. Nicole says hi." He was grinning like an idiot I could hear that. But why? Is it because he knows everything or is it because he doesn't know anything?

Cold drops of sweat appeared on my forehead. What does she want?
"Goodbye doctor." I ended the phone call with my shaky hands. Now, I really am feeling sick.

"You're gonna end that fucking internship in that fucking hospital by tomorrow!" Harsh voice interrupted my thoughts. It was Romeo.