Chapter 53 - Sofia

Our clothes start flying all around the hallway while his lips explored my mouth. His tongue have brushed softly against mine, like they're dancing some kind of slow dance.
"Go to the playroom." He didn't say to present myself but I was aware of his implied demand. I stood there, with messy hair and swollen lips, looking everywhere but him.
"Now baby." His dark gaze have burned through my skin, lightning a fire under it.
My legs rushed me to the room that my body craved so much. Yes, my mind was hectic but my body knew what it wants.

Air in the room seemed colder and my nipples have responded to that. My breaths were short, shallow and fast. I parted my lips to take more air but it was useless.
I have heared his steps close to my body and my heart skipped a beat. We weren't in this position for a very long time and I'm nervous like it's our first. I could hear him crouch down next to me. In the next moment I have felt his fingertips brushing my naked back, all the way down to my inner thighs. I couldn't suppress down soft moan, maybe I didn't want to.

"Fuck, I missed this." He breathed very close to my ear and his silky voice have brushed my skin, causing shivers in my spine.
Then, I felt distance in between us. He was, probably next to the dresser, making some sounds. I wanted to know what he would do next so I have raised my head. I don't know why I did what I did because I knew very well that there will be consequences.
I tried to look down again but his voice snapped me "Can't get enough of me, Bella?"
I didn't knew the correct answer to this question. I can't get enough, I knew that, but should I say anything?
"On the chair." His voice was demanding.

I knew he was referring to the black leather chair. Sex chair. We never used it but I knew how to sit on it, or should I say laid down. My back touched cold leather as I spread my legs, on small footrests on the side. In this position I was exposed to him, to the fullest. Just by the thought of that made me to close my legs.
"Like this baby." He spread them again with fast and hard move, leaving his hands on my knees. Our eyes were connected as he started moving his hands, from my knees, all the way down, to my thighs. I arched my back a little causing little chuckle from his lungs.
"Relax Bella."
How can I possibly relax when I have a Greek God in between my legs? I missed this view, him in nothing but boxers, chain around his neck and cold rings on my heated skin. Fuck. His hair was already messy because of me, dragging my hands through it. I could see that same taming darkness in his brown eyes, devouring every inch of my skin.

"Give me your hands." Without thinking I placed my hands in front of me and he tied them up with black silky tie. I loved his ties.
He have leaned forward to me and with one hand he placed my hands above my head "Keep those here." I didn't like having my hands tied up because that way I can't touch him, his hair, his muscular arms or leave marks all over his back.
I felt his soft lips brushing against the skin on my neck, leaving small wet traces. Instinctively, I have threw my head back, giving him a better access. I've closed my eyes and enjoyed kisses mixed with soft bitings on my skin. When he captured my nipple in his mouth I moaned while arching my back "Oh God."
He have cupped my other breast in his big hand and started playing with it. I never knew how much pleasure this can provide until I met him.
His other hand travelled in between my legs, to my wet pussy.
"So ready for me, aren't you?" Husky voice brushed my ear as I felt his fingers in between my wet folds.
"Y...yes Daddy." I tried to keep it cool but I couldn't. His touch have caused fireworks in my lower stomach and I wanted more.
"Please." I breathed.
With my words his fingers were in my pussy. Four fingers to be precise. My walls have clenched around his fingers while he worked in and out, in slow motion. That wasn't enough, I needed more.

More came out like a gasp, "Please give me more Daddy." I tried to collect my words into sentence.
"Such a little slut." But he removed fingers from my pussy and took a lube in his hands. That can only mean one thing.
"Pick." He have presented a collection of plugs in front of me. All the same size, medium I think, but different colors.
"B...black." I wanted to match with a tie and his boxers.
"I like it."
He have started putting lube on the chosen plug and my ass. I was happy to have a plug in my ass and his dick all for myself, in my pussy, mouth, wherever he wants.
When I felt cold metal on my ass I knew exactly what to do to put it in me, and in no time my ass was filled with metallic plug with black heart diamond.
"It's so perfect." He lift my ass with his hands to admire the view and I did it to. His muscular arms grabbing my hips, his six pack exposed to me... God, he's perfect.

"You can't come until I say so." His boxers were long gone and his thick big dick was on my pussy. It felt amazing but frustrating at the same time because I wanted him badly. I tried to move a little close to him but this position on the chair made it impossible.
"No." He have brushed it off and slapped my inner thigh. The slap was painful but it hurted so good, so addicting, so him, so me, us. We were Dominant and his Submissive all over again.
"Thinking about me?" Even before the end of the sentence his dick was deep in me. All the way. I squealed from the pleasure and stretching I have felt. It was so good.
He leaned closer to my face and pick up the pace with his thrusts. I couldn't get enough of this man, his messy hair, fast breaths, cold chain touching my heated skin. He was a God. My God.

Being in my bliss I haven't noticed that he untied my hands. But that wasn't important since I was so close to the edge but I couldn't come.
"Da... Daddy."
"No." His voice was harsh.
I have hugged his hips with my legs as my whole body started shaking and that made him smirk devilish.
"You feel so good around me baby." He kissed my lips slowly, gently, devouring every taste. That kiss was so erotic but yet so romantic. Just like him.
"Please..." If he says no then we will have a problem because I can't hold it in me anymore.
With one hard animalistic thrust he gave me a permission to come and I did. I have leaned back my head on the chair, grabbing the sides of it. This was so good. No, this was perfect.

"Come here." I have hung my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he lead us to the bed. He threw me on it and covered my body with his.
"Spread for me." I did it with no hesitation and he didn't need any time to put his dick in me, again. I loved watching him in missionary, working his magic, always looking down to the spot where his dick meets with my pussy and that made it sexier.
His pace was slow, romantic and erotic, careful but hard. I felt climax building up in me, but different one. I felt this one time and I think that will happen again.
"Ro... Daddy."
"No. Say my name Bella." His voice was shaky but he managed to keep it demanding somehow.
"Romeo."
"Yes baby." He shout out a little making faster moves, harder, animalistic.
I have hugged him with my legs and burried my head in his neck, biting small pieces of his skin.
"You're so fucking perfect Sofia." Fuck...
"I..." My ability to speak is gone.
"You're taking it so good for me." His dirty mouth made it even harder for me to keep it cool. My moans turned into screams, my small bites became hard and my hands on his back started leaving bloody marks.
"Yes baby. Mark me." He never did it in this speed, this strength and I was losing my mind.
"Daddy..." I have threw my head back on the bed and he followed me. His lips touched my sensitive nipples and he put one in between his teeth.
"I can't take it anymore!" This was a scream.

He took my second nipple and two more thrust were enough "Come baby."
I didn't come. I squirted. So hard, so relieving.
"I fucking love this." He breathed in my neck.

After long bath, after he washed every inch of my skin, my hair he have placed me in the bed, naked. He came back after his shower, also naked.
I have fell asleep to the sounds of his calm small breaths.

Dawn was already setting behind tall glass skyscapers and I was still in his arms. Peaceful.
One thought snapped me out, trip to the Greece. It's not that far away.

Should I choose to go with him?