Chapter 48 - Sofia

His eyes were open, looking at the ceiling.
Fuck. I hope I'm dreaming.
When his gaze catch mine my blood froze. I wanted to run away from him, from this place, fuck, I wanted to run away from the States. That's exactly what I tried but his hand was fast to catch my wrist and pull me back on bed. I fell on his naked chest, devouring his scent, probably for the last time.
"I love you Sofia Cirillo. And don't ever try to run away from me." He said this slowly, letting me hear every word clearly. His face was serious, his eyes dark but there was something soft in his voice.

I love you Sofia Cirillo, echoed in my head. This must be a dream.
I should have react different but he caught me in the moment, moment that I have never expect to happen. His eyes were on mine, his fingers still around my wrist. Wherever his body touched mine I felt fire burning inside my body. He could stare into my soul with his dark eyes and my soul was warmed by his words.
"Ever since I laid my eyes on you I knew that you needed to be mine." He straightened up himself. "But."
But nothing. There goes everything. I shut my eyes waiting for the biggest disappointment in my life.
"We need to deal with Nicole first and then we will have this conversation again. Okay?" His thumb brushed over the back of my hand leaving my skin at flames.
"Okay." I felt more relaxed that this was his but no matter how big it is.
Our eyes meet again. Small smirks spread across our faces as we sat there on big bed, in cold night, me in his shirt, him in his briefs. If I could only stop the time, I would definitely stop it at this moment right here where we made ourselves naked without taking any piece of clothing off.
His. Mine.

Complete silence woke me up, no matter how bizzare that sounds. Sun was shining outside, so bright that I could see it even through the curtains. Some strange intense feeling built up in my stomach as I sat down on the edge of the bed. Unease washed my skin. Silence. So big silence it made my inners turn upside down. My bare feets touched cold wood beneath me as I approached first floor. Silence. I tried to call out for Romeo but not to loud because if I did I would be crushed with no response for the rest of my life. Calling him with soft shaky voice will be my excuse. I would simply say to myself that he didn't hear me that's why he didn't respond. When I reached out to the big windows to see if the car is still outside, prepared to rip my heart out of my chest, front door had swung open.
"You're awake." And you're here. Smile spread across my face.
"Good morning." I turned around to face him.

He carried bags from store.
"Oh they have a store near by." I tried to help him with the bags but he wouldn't allow me.
After that he made us breakfast which I ate with zero will and hunger. My mind was wrapped around the conversation that was about to happen, over the phone, with my mom. I finally heard that i love you but I can't enjoy it, not right now. I can only hope that there will be time after all of this become yesterday.
He did what he said he would, sitting with me through the whole conversation, caressing my hand with his thumb. Tear here and there escaped from my eyes no matter how hard I tried to suppress them. He even brought a box of tissues.
Long story short- my father have, ninety nine percent, a cancer but today he will do one last medical examination to be sure. Like ninety nine percent isn't enough.
Isn't it funny? How person come to the point in their life where one percent holds your fate, your life. It's like you're hanging down from a cliff, losing all the strength you had left, slowly realizing you're about to die. But then, someone offers you their one finger, only one out of ten of them. You're not thinking why only one, you just grab that last straw of hope you have to survive, to get back to your life, your beloved ones. In that moment one finger is whole arm. And my father, along with us, came to that point. He simply needs one finger and he'll be back to his life.

"Are you okay?" Romeo's voice was more quiet than usual. His hand never left mine and his gaze was on my face the entire time.
I simply nodded not being able to speak up.
"You know what. Let's get a long walk, if you get tired I'll carry you. I'm missing out on gym anyway." Somewhere he found small amount of amusement and that did made me feel a little better. I knew I just needed to get my mother's crying voice out of my head and my fathers words of comfortation.

Romeo was right. Walk did me good. Clear snow, peace and just long talks with him. He didn't carry me, no matter how much I complained about tiredness, I didn't want him to carry me. When we got back to the house he made me pancakes and practically fed me since I didn't have an appetite.
Next three days were similarish to this one. He cooked for me, made me laugh while I made him watch the biggest girly movies ever. At the night he would cuddle me, spoon me or scratch my back, but he wanted that favor in return, so we would put stopwatch on the phone and count five minutes each. No matter how hard I tried to touch him, to feel his lips over my skin, his fingers on my pussy or his dick, he refused.
Yes, he would tense immediately but he simply calmed himself down. It seemed like we're in some super healthy relationship without any worry in the world. Oh, how I wish that was the truth.

It was Friday when we decided to get back. People from the club already called him uncountable amount of times and it was the best for everyone we simply return. Road was still snowy with sun brightening every inch of the road and the snow around it. I will never be over the fact how peaceful and beautiful this looks.
Romeo's hand was on my thigh while I played music. We had small talks but never uncomfortable silence.
Having his hand so close to my entrance was driving me crazy and I wanted him to be on my pussy, not near it. Being brave, I took his hand and slip it up to the line between my pussy and upper thigh. He just gave me a quick glance.
"Please." I practically whimpered "I need this."
In a blink of an eye he stopped the car on the small path, next to the main road. "Get in the back seat." I saw that tammed darkness in his eyes and I was wet just by looking at him.
I did as he said and he joined me. With strong grip on my hips he placed my on his lap. His dick was already hard, pressing on my already wet pussy. Kiss was rough, deep and erotic itself, very different from the ones couple days ago.
"You want my dick, hm?" He grabbed fistful of my hair, pulling my head slightly back, parting our lips.
"Yes Daddy." With this sentence he started taking of piece by piece of my clothing as I did same to his. Car was filled with our groans and short breaths while silence surrounded us.
"Up." He initiated to my hips. I got up from his lap and with one quick move he took of his sweatpants, along with the boxers briefs. 
"Take my dick like a good girl you are." He let me lower myself on his dick with the speed I was comfortable with. But since I wanted him bad, his dick was in me in no time. We both let deep moan from our throats.

He hugged me around my waist and moved my body up and down on him while his head was burrowed in my neck. I felt tickling sensations, knowing he's bitting my skin. My nails dragged his skin on his shoulders, leaving marks.
I knew he needed this, as much as I did, by his animalistic thrusts.
"Lean back." It was a demand.
I used his knees as support for my hands as I leaned back, exposing my naked breasts to him. His thumb on my clit made climax built in me like a tower. I bit my lower lip as he started working faster and harder.
"Daddy..." My voice was shaky.
"Yes baby?" His too.
"I need to come."
"Hold it." Another demand as he pulled my chest to his. We were breathing short and shallow. His mouth found a way to my nipple as he played with another one with his hand. This double enjoyment made it impossible for me to hold it anymore.
"Come." He released his cum in my pussy at the same moment as I came all over his dick. His moan was loud and so satisfying to my ears.