but wait...there's more

"You are being casted, welcome to Hamilton Mystique,"

Mystique's POV

"Oh hell yeah," I say a smile growing on my face, I feel Jon wrap his arm around my shoulders giving me a side hug. "What am I doing?"

"Well," Lin starts. "Since you have the talent, Alex and I agreed on you being an Understudy and Ensamble,"

"Awesome," I say my excitement growing.

"But wait there's more," Alex says before I get too excited. "Jon sent us some old videos of you dancing- "

"Jonothan Groff! How Dare you," I say looking at Jon with wide eyes. Jon just shrugs with a smile on his face.

"As I was saying, he sent us some old videos and we looked them over, and so we agreed if you're up for the job to make you lead choreographer,"

"Are you serious?"

"one hundred percent, very serious," Lin says giving Me a small smile. "What do you say?"

"Yes, one hundred times yes," I say my smile growing even more. "Who am I understudying for?"

"That's another thing. Since you would be lead choreographer you're bound to know the show front and back so we want to hire you as a full cast understudy," Lin fills in looking at me.

"and that means?"

"That means if anyone in the cast is out you would be the first choice to fill in, obviously we would still need other understudies in case we have more than one person out at a time, or if you were unable to fill in, but for the most part that's what that would mean," Alex explains. I nod along as I think over the amount of work this would entail.

"Hey Mist," Jon says looking down at me. "I can see the wheels turning and I just want you to know that you are allowed to say no," I nod in reply.

"It will be a lot of work," I say looking at Jon, who nods his head. "know what? Fuck it," I say looking back towards Lin and Alex. "I'm in," My face breaks into a smile as the words come out of my mouth. The group around me starts clapping as Jon wraps me in a hug.

This is going to be the start of something great.

A\N: it's a little short, so is the next one but I am getting back into the groove of this story!! The ideas in my brain just keep coming so I hope to see you for the next chapter!! ~M