mornings

Somehow I woke up laying on the bed sideways, using Jon's back as a pillow. Turning my head to the side to look at the clock which reads 8:30. Sliding off the bed I decided to see if anyone else was up. I walk out of my room and towards the kitchen, I start to make a pot of coffee knowing that it would be needed. After a couple of minutes, I hear the sound of feet walking into the room. Turning around I see Daveed walking into the kitchen.

"Morning," I say quietly as I finish the coffee.

"Moring," he replies quietly, sitting down at the small table that I don't use.

"Headache?" I ask digging around in the drawer for the medicine I know Anthony will for sure need later.

"No, I didn't really drink much last night," Daveed says with a shake of his head. I nod my head in response before turning to look at him.

"Hey, I wanted to say sorry for the whole number thing last night," I say leaning against the counter. "I didn't know you were friends with Groff, "

"Are you saying if you knew you wouldn't have done it?" Daveed asks looking at me. I shrug in response.

"I don't know I'm not usually a date my best friends, friends kinda girl," I say and silence settles upon us. "Well I'm going to start some food, how much do you guys usually eat?"

"Oh we can eat," Daveed replies with a chuckle.

"Good to know," I say laughing a little while moving towards the fridge.

"Can I help?" The question comes from Daveed, catching me off guard. I look up from my spot in the fridge.

"I mean if you want to I don't mind," I say shooting him a smile.

•°•

"Hey sleepyheads," I say as Anthony and Jon walk into the kitchen, the rest of the group has been up for about an hour. "Meds are on the counter party boy," I say nudging Anthony as he walks past me. "Food is too so y'all can help yourself. We would have had pancakes too but somebody burnt them," I say as Groff sits next to me giving Daveed a look.

"Don't blame me, it was obviously Lins fault,"

"I happen to make amazing pancakes thank you very much," Lin says defensively.

"That has absolutely nothing to do with preventing me from making good pancakes,"

"Well you sure have warmed up," Jon says from next to me as Daveed and Lin continue to bicker.

"What can I say," I say with a shrug. "they're a good group," I look to see Anthony sitting down at the table. "How ya feeling kid?" I ask even though he loos like shit.

"Like shit,"

"Watch your language," Oak says before turning his attention back to Daveed and Lin's argument. Anthony just shrugs turning towards his food.

"Have you thought about the offer?"

"I don't know Groff, just up and leave everything I have here?"

"What exactly do you have here?" Jon genuinely "asks.

"The guys at the bar will miss the crap out of me," I reply with a small smirk.

"That's fair, you've been singing there for how long?"

"A long time,"

"Well, at least think about it,"

"I know it's just such a hard decision, go to New York with my best friend and audition for a musical that I already know will take the world by storm. Or stay here and do absolutely nothing,"

"Sounds like there's only one answer to me," Anthony says from across the table.

"Anthony, what have we told you about eavesdropping," Oak says turning from Daveed and Lin's argument again.

"Do you get called a mom friend a lot Oak?" I ask looking at him. "You seem like a mom friend," Oak rolls his eye causing Me, Anthony, and Jon to laugh.

"What did we miss?"Daveed says looking at the group.

A/N: so this is my last pre-written chapter... hehe oops...I will now bust my ass to get more chapters written :) hope you had great day/night loves :)~M