𝟎𝟏

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒, 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

"Fuckkk." Amour moaned out loud attempting to find somewhere to place her hand so that she would be able to keep her balance.

Finally getting a good grip on the top of her Off-White cushioned headboard, she adjusted her legs and continued to bounce on Qwayshawn's long, hard manhood, making him grip her waist in support to help her bounce on it roughly.

"How dat shit feel pretty girl?" He groaned almost out of breath, continuing to slam her body down onto his lap watching as she threw her head back in pleasure every few seconds with her eyes shut tightly.

Feeling a knot form in her stomach, amour let go of the headboard and lowered her upper body onto his chest, placing her head in the crook of his neck.

"Qways-shawn I'm boutta' c-cum.." She lowly moaned into his ear while continuing to bounce herself onto his dick, making his body twitch at the sound of her shaky voice being spoken into his ear. He genuinely hated when Amour would moan in his ear, she would somehow always make him feel like a bitch since that was his weakness.

Even making him moan in general, he would always find himself nutting inside of her without realizing it. Luckily every time they were done she would always take her plan b, having no issues.

"Na hold that shit in, I'm not done yet," Qwayshawn replied while grabbing her by the neck, being sure to peck her lips a few times as he tapped her back while she whined and got off of him, arching her back all the way instantly knowing what he was requesting for.

"Stop dat shit ma, you love talkin' to me crazy and shit, now when niggas put you in ya place you wanna start whinin'. Cut dat shit out." He positioned himself behind her, grabbing his manhood and slapping her set of lower lips a few times before slowly pushing it in.

"Mmh," Amour moaned into the blanket that was thrown to the side of the bed 20 minutes ago shoving her face deeper into the bed.

Feeling Qwayshawn pick up his pace, he used his two hands to hold onto her hips as Amour tried to match his speed but failed once he pulled her hair, making her sit up while he continued to stroke her, even though both of their bodies were at the same level.

"Who's pussy this is?" He asked, moving one of his hands down to her pussy, slowly rubbing her clit as she started to breathe heavily.

Attempting to lay back down, Qwayshawn quickly reached his arm out and pulled her back up by her arm and ended up rubbing her clit faster making her eyes roll back, "Who's is it ma?" He put his hand on her lower back and pushed her down, causing her face to be buried into the large white blanket once again.

"Y-yours.." She mumbled out of breath, reaching her hand back to try to slow him down. "Who's?" He pushed himself deeper into her as she held onto the edge of the bed, making sure she wouldn't end up falling.

"Yours!!!" She moaned loud enough for him to hear, "Bae, please let me cum, oh my goddd" Amour whined, feeling herself release onto him. While Qwayshawn let her finish, he stroked her a good 5 times before pulling out and grabbing her neck.

Tapping her lips with his dick motioning for her to open up, her mouth gaped open and he groaned out loud while nutting in her mouth as he felt her lips attach to his sensitive tip.

A loud moan slipped out of his mouth from Amour bobbing her head back and forth. He placed his hand on the back of her head, pushing it forward till he felt himself touch her uvula.