𝟎𝟐

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐎
𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈𝙲 | 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚃 📍
𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘

"Thottie on me she know that I'm different, uh, uh, uh, thottie on me she know she gon get it, do it sloppy don't do it no different." B lovee sang one of his songs, pointing up at amour as she watched stomp the yard then hit his hand once she took in what was being said.

"Bro ima slap you." She laughed while he tapped his finger against her thighs watching her skin move like waves. "Buddy loveee" amour tapped his cheek softly with the palm of her hand.

"Stop callin me that shit." He sucked his teeth and picked his head up from in between her legs. Amour wanted to know what possessed him to wanna nickname himself buddy love a few years back. She always thought it was a dumb name.

"Na cus why would you even give yourself that nickname." Amour put her hand inside her shirt and rested them onto her breasts. That was a habit she picked up from Marjani's mom, it always made her relax. "You ask me that shit everyday, leave me alone bro."

"You know we gotta pick up the dog today right?" Amour reminded qwayshawn as she checked the messages between her and the person who was selling the dog she wanted.

Amour has been wanting a dog for a long time but always had second thoughts about wanting to bring a dog into a building like this. But she ignored her second thoughts and Decided to save up.

She worked as a nail tech so getting the money was definitely not a problem.

"What time so we can take a shower and get ready?" He unlocked his phone receiving a notification from instagram.

"We have to leave at like 1, cause the man said if we don't show up earlier then 6 he's gonna let the other people buy him, and we're definitely not taking a shower together." Amour sent the message to the man and threw her phone on the bed, walking to her closet.

"Why not? We take a shower together any other day, stop actin different." B lovee sucked his teeth, watching amour shrug her shoulders. "What i tell you the day before yesterday?"

"You still on that shit bro? I said when the time comes, the time comes. Stop tryna rush me into a relationship with you." He semi yelled as amour laughed. She knew good and well that he's not really with the shits so him yelling didn't scare her at all.

"Then from now on stop coming over if we not gonna be on some homie shit." Amour grabbed her black crop top, black Nike tights and her pair of uptown's. Amour knew she would never stop fucking on b lovee so her lying didn't faze him because he knew a few hours later she would be moaning his name.

"Yo why you keep sayin that shit every time we get into it, you got another nigga or sum?" He got up from her bed and pushed her to the wall, choking her with his eyebrows furrowed. Even though he knew what she was saying was a lie, it still bothered him.

"And if i did what you was gonna do? You ain't my man anyways remember?" Amour smiled and unraveled his hands that were hooked to her neck. "Aii you got it amour." Qwayshawn laughed and shook his head.

"What you said? 'On my soul i cant love on no thottie, I just love how he do it real sloppy.' What else?? 'GIVE YOU MY TIME YOU BETTER NOT WASTE IT!'" Amour recited his lyrics while going on YouTube and playing man in the mirror by aboogie. It was safe to say that she was the biggest aboogie fan.

"Keep playin wit me amour." B lovee yelled over the loud music that was playing. He hated how petty amour was, thats why he didn't really want to be with her. Why would he wanna be with someone who does shit on purpose?