Moving on from the past

(The pic on the cover doesn't belong to me)

" ........ What were they using this room for? " 

I muttered to myself after noticing the amount of torn-out paper on the ground.

*sigh* it's highly likely that they gave me this task due to my previous stunts.

I slightly bent down, stood on my feet toes, and began inspecting the rubbish on the floor.

To my shock, most of these pictures did belong to Chisa. Although there's a possibility that this was her room before my arrival here, it is still an unhealthy number of personal pictures for a sane person to possess.

Is Chisa-San a narcissist? Even though I had just a small encounter with her I didn't get that impression from it.

Speaking of narcissism this kind of reminds me of an acquaintance's room, although the latter one was on a whole other level altogether.

For now, I brushed off these thoughts from my head and proceeded to start tidying my room.

.....

" Ahh...what a tiring first day! "

I sighed deeply.

I finished cleaning the room, unpacked my bags, and utterly laid on the bed.

" Finally... No one here to bother me nor stop me from resting. " 

I said to myself slowly closing my eyes.

Just as I was about to start drifting in my dreams, a sudden loud creak sound came from the door and made me jolt up from the bed. I forced myself to quickly come back to my senses and took a defensive stance while waiting for my eyes to start picking out.

*Sighhh*I never sighed this much in my life on one day.

"What can I do for u now? " I addressed the two shirtless imposing men who just barged into my room.

" Huh, what the heck took you so long?? And why are you still wearing your clothes, the party has already begun. " 

Shinji questioned.

" Why would my clothes stop me from partying? Anyway, I think I'll pass on that, please lock the door on your way. "

 I hastily declined his tempting offer and turned to go back to sleep.

In response to my refusal, there was a major shift in the air surrounding the room, a rather serious one.

Did I say something wrong?

Fixing his gaze on his aim Shinji marched steadily towards me, stood in front of me, and potently grabbed my collar.

" What are-- "

" You're not participating in tonight's party?!!! Do you even realize what kind of club you joined? "

He interrupted me and shouted in a high-pitched voice whilst spitting on my face unconsciously.

" I still didn't join but isn't it a diving club?! " 

I responded in a slightly nervous monotone voice.

At a breakneck speed, I caught the blond aggressor's arm and hardly stopped him from shoving a glass bottle containing a water-like liquid with a 96% label on it.

I wonder what that number refers to.

" For now, just drink this, and let's go. We'll start by having you try strip rock-paper-scissors. "