Character Bio 2: Nagisa Schlierenzauer

General:

Full Name: Nagisa Schlierenzauer

Reason for name: Nagisa was born in a hospital with a perfect view of the ocean, so her mother decided to name her Nagisa. The name Nagisa means "ocean" or "shore." She got her last name from her Austrian father.

Nickname: Rain

Reason for nickname: assigned at a young age because she used to love playing in the rain and looking for frogs

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Birthday: April 23rd

Occupation: student, mail carrier

Sexual Orientation: aromantic

Relationship Status: single

Physical Appearance:

Body Build: short, scrawny

Height: 5'1"

Skin color: light, slightly rosy

Hairstyle: long, straight hair with straight-cut bouncy bangs

Hair color: white

Eye color: brown

Distinguishing Features: always wears her favorite froggy pin, and usually has scraped up, bandaged knees

Preferred Clothing: rain boots, long open cardigans with t-shirts and shorts

Accessories: froggy pin, colorful bracelets

About Her:

Personality: very brave and bubbly, yet somewhat ditzy

Hobbies: sports (typically track, gymnastics, or swimming)

Habits: tripping and scraping her knees, napping a lot, 

Strengths: good at standing up for her friends, highly athletic, and agile despite her clumsiness

Weakness: has trouble reading and spelling, bad handwriting, bad at standing up for herself, cries a lot

Fears: failing in school and being an outcast

History: Nagisa has always been someone quiet. She never bothered or hurt anyone, and yet it seemed as if the world cursed her with her appearance. She was born with white hair, an oddity in the world. She stood out from everyone. Because of this, she has always had trouble making friends. When she tried to get close to someone, they would leave, believing she was an omen or curse in their life. No matter how hard Nagisa tried to make friends, it seemed pointless to continue trying. One fateful day, she came across a strange creature. It offered her a wish, promising to fulfill her most desirable dream. In an instant, she wished for a friend. One that would never leave her side for as long as she roamed this Earth. It was painful being alone. She was given a friend, a familiar to be exact. It was in the form of a frog. It would speak to her in a gibberish language that only Nagisa could understand. She was very happy, although without realizing it, she had bound herself to a cruel fate.

Magical Girl Form:

Clothing: She wears a green raincoat-style magic dress with waistband, froggy hood, and green rain boots.

Accessories: She has many star pins, white bracelets, and a yellow waistband. A small strip of her hair turns salmon pink in magical girl form and resembles a tongue under her froggy hood.

Soul Gem: Nagisa's soul gem is blue, teardrop-shaped, and hooked to her waistband.

Weapon: She uses a light-wood lilypad staff with pink flowers.

Wish: Her wish was for her to have a friend that would be by her side until she died.

Abilities: She is primarily a mage. She uses magic at a distance. She is able to make blue seals that summon familiars that will fight with her. These familiars though are part of her. So if a familiar gets hurt, then she will take damage. When this happens she is not able to heal as fast as she usually does. She is able to heal herself and others without expending too much power. When she heals others, she places her hand over the wound and water droplets collect over the wound and heal it. When she cries, she can end up making it rain. Because she is really good agility wise, she can fight with her familiars. She has the ability to shoot water at her enemies by making it in thin air with her staff. This water only hurts evil entities. It burns them as of it were acid to a human. 

Witch: Undine Calypso; she takes the form of water, the water shaped into an elf-like figure.  Holding the water together into this figure is a blue stone that is at her heart. In this form, she is able to cause droughts by taking away the water from wherever she crosses paths, getting stronger as she does. She can also unleash huge thunderstorms that wipe out power grids and can flood places.