CHAPTER - 3

Y/n - Kaha chale tum dono ?? Yahi baitho. Jisko ( eyeing him ) jo ukhad na hai, ukhad le.

Agam - ( confused )

Ward boy - Swadikcha Sanskriti Kshyap and Agam Jyot Kaur, please complete the formalities.

While the two rivals were busy glaring at each other, Agam slowly shifted both of their stuffs to the row beside... Last bench.

He smirked and then slowly proceeded towards the last bench.

Y/n - You MOTHERFUCKER !! HOW DARE YOU ?? THEY MUST BE COMING IN A WHILE..

?? - Dunno about your FRIENDS ! But the teacher has come...

Y/n - You Asshole !!!

?? - Did you just say something ??

Y/n - I said what you just heard... clearly. Do you want me to repeat it for you ?? Fine !! Asshole !!

?? - FUCK OFF BITCH !!

Y/n - (makes face)

Agam - Sir,may we come in ??

Sir - May I Know why are you two soo late on the first day ??

Y/n - Sir, they were doing the formalities.

Sir - Why are you answering ?? Did I ask you ?? Who are they to you ??

Y/n - My sisters. Anyways, does it matter who are they to me. We are already 5 minutes late.

Sir - Yes. Let's continue.

?? - That was sassy.

Y/n - I know right.

AFTER 30 MINS :

A lizard, to Y/n's greatest unluck, fell right on her books.

And as expected,she freaked out. Like, actually ,it was a freaking reptile, a LIZARD dude !!

Y/n - Aaaaaaa....Hey Narayan !!

And with the jump for the first time she hugged... that boy.

?? Pov -

Why me ?? I hate it when girls fall over me.

But,she is different. She is...umm,I don't know. I can't say I am hating it right now that she is hugging me. Her hair is all over my shoulder, soft as cotton smelling like vanilla. It's so wavy and I won't think she uses heat.  But,I...dunno. It's not that I like her.I hate her just soo much. She slapped me and right now is screaming because of that poor lizard in my ears.

I don't know why I'm feeling like my wounds are..slitting open again. They are bleeding again. I'm falling into that dark !! The beasts... Are still hunting me. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to remain the cold devil ??!! Lord, bless my soul. I can't let my guard fall off. Once they fall off, I'll start harming these people around me...I can't !! I JUST CAN'T!!

God knows who is more scared. This girl or the poor lizard. Oh,I pitty it.

Pov ends.

Y/n - Hey Narayan. It's a rat !! Just fucking get it outta here.

Agam elbowed Aditi. Both of them smirked and there went there camera recording everything.

Sir - Calm down miss. Calm down.

Y/n - To Fuck with your calm down !! I swear I'm gonna play with your balls if this creatures aren't moved from here !!

Sir - Ha beta ruk jao..( ignores the slang completely and moves out of the class ) Ramannn....

?? - Dude !! Stop creating it a scene and stop cursing.

Y/n - ( glares ) Awnnnnnnn

Y/n's soft lips brushed his cheeks making his heart race faster.

I know it's a bit wierd seeing your characters in something totally different, speaking Hindi and in India. I'm telling it over again, this is totally my imagination, if you are Indian then i think it will suit you.

Anyways, feel free for suggestions and ideas. Keep reading and loving. I purple you 💜💜🥺 Saraghae army 💜💜✨✨