CHAPTER - 7

( So, basically... I'm in love with this song and I strongly suggest you all to try it too. I was actually grooving with this while writing this chapter. Anyways,into the story now...)

Next day

Y/N was walking through the library humming a tune to herself. Her eyes searching through the books, until she reached her favourite book - *LEO TOLSTOY*

Her hand grabbed the book but was stopped by someone.

??- This book is mine.

Y/N - Come on, use that shit in your head for atleast once. I reached for the book before you did !! Dickhead !!

Devil - Excuse me ?? Are you telling me that the book came flying to you ?? I don't understand for what has the holy lord given you these...(encircling his index finger in front of her eyes) these things on your bitchy face !!

Y/N - Look who's even speaking. The World Wide handsome as if..(she said rolling her eyes)

(Aye you innocent baccha..😌)

Devil - Ask the college girls if you have any doubt regarding that😎

Y/N - 'course you'd be handsome ...for those sluts Who keep falling on almost every boy

Devil - Don't you fucking dare compare me with any other normal boy.

Y/N - Bhagwan created you with some special ingredient or what ?? I guess he did or else there wouldn't have been such an Asshole like you !!

(*Author hides behind...chair I guess 😂)

And there began their arguement.....

Y/N - Mine

Devil - Mine

They started pulling the book from the either sides. Never even once fearing it might tear.

Rishita - Arey arey, pagal ho gaye ho kya dono ke dono ??

Joon - Hogaye nahi !! Hai, dono ke dono pagal hai.

Devil - See who've come, your 'girlies' (air quoting the word) to take your back !!

Y/N - Don't you dare talk to them like that !! Who are you even telling 'girlies' huh !?!

Devil - Jo asman se tapke khajur pe atke, unhe.. (stating as if it were a fact) waise bhi, don't be those spectators jo bas beech mein ghus jate hai bina kuch jane bina kuch sune. And this book comes to me!!!

Y/N - Ahahaha.. shakal to dekhlo.. (mimicking him extremely poorly) This book comes to me !!

Devil - Teri shakal bilkul waisi hi hai !!

Y/N- Teri ma ki..

The girls standing there instantly covered their ears with their hands.

In unison - God..forgive these kids. Ah !! Our innocent ears...

She picked up the stick lying by and chased him.

Rishita - Arey, arey ruko dono.

Joon - I don't think this is gonna work !!

Y/N - I'll slit your throat today !! You fucking piece of shit !! (She shouted behind him angrily)

Devil - As if I'm gonna stand here politely and wait for you to kindly complete the murder you are planning. Either you give up and leave this book to me or keep running and achieve it.

Aditi - Baas !! Bacche ho kya ??

Agam - Kabhi to common sense apply kar liya karo.

Rishita - Common kya, normal sense rahegi tab na.

Sanjana - Sach mein yaar. Tum dono na...

Joon - Kabhi to ek dusre se dhang se baat kar liya karo ??

Aditi - Pure library mein is book ki ek hi copy hai kya ??

Rishita - Ya phir thaan liya hai ki yahi copy leni hai !!

Joon - Agar nahi bhi hai, to fir bhi turn se book parlo.

Devil and Y/N - (shouts) SHUT THE FUCK UP. WILL YOU ??

Y/N- Ek bad ek bakar bakar kiye ja rahe ho.

Devil - Tum log aag mein ghee dalne aye ho ya pani dalne ??

Y/N - Finger on your lips everyone. Huh !! (Pants)Devil, keep the book and once you finish with it,give it to me !!

Devil - This was the best. For the first time, I'm impressed with you.

Agam -(Muttering) Waise idea to Joon ka tha...

Rishita - Yeh to first time hai,abh dekh age age kaise tum dono ek dusre ko impress karoge.

Y/n- Kya ?? Khare khare muh kya taak rahe ho yaar ??

Aditi - Ab...Rishita,lab mein chalo.

Agam - Joon,Sanjana, tum dono mere saath chalo. Mujhe kuch notes lene the.

And soon they left.

Y/N - (stuttering)Ni...ce..per..fume anyways !! And remember to give me the book.

As she turned to leave,she was pulled by her wrist by Devil causing her to collide with his strong well built toned chest.

Y/N - Ouch !! (rubbing her forehead)

Devil- (In a husky tone,in her ear) The thing which I set my eyes on is Mine...ONLY MINE

Winked blew on her forehead and left...

Y/N stood there a second stunned and then - You modonchoda CHEAT !!

Unknown to both of them, the last line was dedicated to each other. They didn't even know, the one their eyes have been searching for from years is right in front of their eyes. God knows what's in store for them.

Rishita - (keeping her hand on Y/N's shoulder) Bolona Radhika take,jeo na jeo na priyo. Chole jete chay se jodi,chole take jete diyo.(this line is from the song pinned above...so heart touching 🥺)

Y/N - (small whisper,barely audible) *Tae, I miss you 😔*

Me izz back after a long long long break. I though of discontinuing. But thanks to my friend Taeark1995 for not letting me do that shit. Thank you dude, these little things mean a lot to me.

Anyways, i won't be regular but I will try to keep going. Keep reading, loving and supporting.

Tata, Bye bye...Saranghae 💜