CHAPTER - 4

Soon, the lizard and the rat were taken out.

Sir - So students, before we end the class, take down your homework... And, you are going to sit the way you did today, everyday.

Agam and Aditi swore they just heard Y/n's and Taehyung's knuckle crack.

Aditi - Apna kaam to ho gaya.

Agam - Hanji

IN THE CANTEEN -

Y/n - Kuch order karo tum dono, mein washroom se aati hoon.

Aditi ( to Agam, muttering ) - Washroom ja rahi hai ya kisi se milne !?!?

Agam chuckled.

Y/n - Kuch kaha kya ??

Agam - Nahi, bilkul nahi. Tune kuch suna kya ??

Aditi - ( with the most innocent face ever ) Bilkul nahi

Y/n went towards the washroom. And to someone's...biggest mistake, a shit from behind a pillar held a wrist.

( Ever seen someone adding fuel to fire, ?? If not,see here...)

Y/n (gritting her teeth) - WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE,LEAVE MY HAND WITHIN THE COUNT OF THREE OR THIS IS GONNA BE YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH !!

( For those who thought it's that boy, ho gaya na popat ?? 😝)

Boy - Mch, nah babe..

Y/n - 3 ( didn't leave ) 2 ( didn't leave ) 1 ( didn't leave )...I am warning you leave my hand right now or else you will see my worst side... Don't say then that I didn't warn you ( still didn't leave ) WELL,YOU WENT FOR IT...

And there went her hand pulling him close holding him by his collar, a kick on his precious point by her knee.

While someone else,

?? - Woah gurll!! You are fire...

And there went 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9 slaps,punches curses, kicks and what not.

IN THE CANTEEN -

Agam - Yaar yeh sab daure kaha ja rahe hai ??

Aditi - Ae, Y/n such me us larke ka katl to nahi kar nahi na ?? Jiju ka sapna gaya

Agam - Chal dekhte hai

They came running only to see Y/n beating the shit Outta the boy.

While someone else,

?? - Oh,the popcorn's over. So is the show I think. Well,great. This is the first time in impressed by her. Whatever,  let's see who got this special treatment. I too need to treat him anyways.

Aditi - Chor Y/n, mar jayega woh, kya kar rahi hai...

Agam - Y/n chor de behen.

Y/n - Sale,agar kisi larki ko izzat nahi kar sakta, uske marzi ke bina uski hath pakarne ki koshish bhi mat karna. I REPEAT, NEVER.

Aditi - Agam,pani la

Agam went to bring water.

After the scene was over,the boy was dragged by someone to some dark place...and you can guess the rest.

IN THE CANTEEN -

Joon - Kaha the tum teeno ??

Sanju - Kab se hum dhoonde ja rahe hai!!

Joon - Aur corridor kis baat par hungama ho raha tha ??

Y/n - ( massaging her temples ) Order kiya ??

Aditi nodded a no.

Y/n - Mai karke ati hu. Kisiko cold drink chahiye ??

Joon and Sanju - Hume

Girl - Hello, I am Rishita Banerjee. Can I join you ??

Y/n - Yes sure. Why not ??

Rishi - You were the girl who treated the boy right ?? Thank You. You saved the girls here. The boy used to force us. But now,he has learnt a lesson.

(For those who don't know, the cases of sexual abuse is the highest in Delhi.)

Y/n - Please sit and talk,while I order something for us.

Announcement - Students, those who are interested  in curriculum activities can enroll their names in the activities they are interested in. Interested students move to the auditorium.

Rishi - Are you guys interested ?? I want to enroll in dance.

Aditi - Yeah,all of us will go. Let our Queen come.

Everyone chuckled at the statement.

Y/n - Chalo chalo. Jaldi jaldi.

Joon - Kaha tha na... Let's go

They headed towards the auditorium.

Y/n - Dance ,singing, drama, library, self defence, basketball

Aditi - Library...and Self Defence

Agam - Dance and Library

Joon - Photography, Library, singing, basketball

Rishi - Dance and Self Defence

Sanjana - Library, self defence

?? - Oh, Ms. Angel here ??

Y/n - Fuck off you know you Devil !!

?? - Scared ??

Y/n - Never even in your fucking wildest dreams !! Asshole !!

?? ( With sarcasm ) - Oh, I'm scared. Whatever, Singing, dance, basketball,flute, self defence, library

Y/n - Let's go girls. Our foods wait.

AFTER THE CLASSES WERE OVER,

Someone, somewhere, to someone with anger, possessiveness and gritting teeth in a dangerously low voice which can scare you and bring shivers down your spine....

?? - Don't you dare lay your eyes and touch what mine.....ONLY MINE !!

I don't know again what kind of a bullshit I am even writing. No ideas yet. Anyways, if you have any, please let me know.

Keep reading and loving 💜💜✨