CHAPTER- 8

Y/N- (small whisper,nearly inaudible) *Tae,I miss you 😔*

Rishita - Who are you talking about ??

Y/N - (wiping her eyes) No one..let's go

Later that night.......

Aditi - Mai canteen ja rahi hoon. I'm hungry.

Y/N- Okay

Rishita - Sunn, mere liye cheese pasta lete ana

Aditi - Thik hai

While walking through the corridor, Aditi heard noises like

"BRO, BRO GET UP"

"WHAT HAPPENED ??"

Her sixth sense told her, she needs to see what's wrong. Unable to hold her curiosity, she entered the room only to find her bhai lying unconscious.

Aditi - Bhaii !! What happened to him ??

?? - Who are you ??

Aditi - I'm Swadikcha from room 200. What happened to bhai ??

?? - I am Jeon Jungkook. Bro fainted all of a sudden.

Aditi - Wait, I'll call my friends.

Aditi rushed to their room and filled Y/N and Rishita with the bad news.

Y/N- Oh Shoot !! What the fuck does this devil do ??

She quickly wrapped her pressure checker up and left.

Y/N- Joon?? You here ??

Joon - Y/N, I seriously don't know what has gotten into this boy.

While they were conversing, Jungkook felt familiar about the way she talked. He got those familiar vibes from her he lost ages ago. It felt weird to him and he seriously couldn't place the pieces together.

Y/N - Tell me in details, what happened ??

Joon- Subah se boht weak tha. And now all of a sudden, he fainted. His temperature is high and, I think it's low pressure.

Y/N- God Damn it !! I shouldn't have chased him. Okay, just place him on the bed. Rishita, get the thermometer. You two ( Swadikcha and Kook) get the meds and I'll, get the ice bag. And Aditi, get IV too, his pulse rate is low and he is cold.

Rishita - WTF-

... And they rushed.

Y/Npulled over the duvet on him and hugged him tight rubbing his palm.

Rai - Don't worry. You'll be fine.

And she rushed to get the ice bag.
She sprinkled water on his face and kept rubbing his palm.

Y/N - I've to call someone.

She decided to call Agam. After she arrived, Agam kept sprinkling water on his face and Y/N kept rubbing his palm.

Agam - Y/N, rub the back of his feet.

Y/N - Oh yes !!

He gained back his sense but still too weak to recognise anything or speak. Y/N checked his pressure and it was considerably low.

Soon, Joon and Rishita arrived and the temperature was checked. To their luck, it wasn't that high.

Y/N - Where are the other two ??

Aditi - Idharrr

Y/N gave him some IV.

Y/N - Who's gonna feed him the soup now ?? And he's fine. Jo soup pilayega, uske alawa hum sabko room khali karna chahiye.

Joon - I suggest, you should rather stay with him.

Kook - Why ?? We don't even know her. She's a complete stranger.

Though Kook was right in his point, his words hurt her. Not because she wanted to stay with Devil...but because he called her a stranger. It was true she was really a stranger. To her, these two didn't at all seem like strangers.

Joon - She treated him right ?? She'll know what to do Kook. Come on, don't worry !!

Rishita - Yep, you stay with him

Y/N- Fine. Then you guys empty the room.

Devil - Th..ank You.

Y/N - You needn't thank me. It was Aditi who helped you.

Devil - I kno...

Y/N - Shh, you should not talk too much now. Why didn't you eat your meals properly ?? For god's sake, take your meals on proper time now. I don't wanna be accused for your murder !!

Sarcasm dripped off her every word.

Devil - Okay madam......

As Y/N stood to leave, he pulled her wrist indicating to stay.

Y/N- What HAPPENED ??

Devil - Where are the others ??

Y/N - Don't worry, they're just waiting outside. I'll call them. Sleep now.

Unknown to both of them, their friends had cooked up a master plan to bring them closer.

Rishita - Sh sh !! She's coming out.

Y/N- Proper meal on proper time. No too much stress. Proper rest amd meds.

Joon- Okay madam.

In their room -

Rishita - Y/N, don't you think it's quite..umm...

Y/N - What ??

Aditi - Dekho, tum keh rahi thi ki Tae isn't well, pain mein hai aur dekho, I mean bhai ko kitna pain hua hoga.

Rishita - Aur Jab Aditi akar humse boli ki bhai ki tabiyat seriously khatab hai, you literally went all pale in the face. You were all soo tensed, inspite that you two are enemies.

Aditi - And see now how relieved you are.

Y/N- That's just because..

Rishita - Because ??

Y/N - Because,.... Ah !! He needed help. And you know I can't see anyone in pain.

She lied trying her best to cover up. But the truth was, even she didn't knew what went wrong with her and she started feeling strange.

Rishita - You can lie to everyone but not to yourself, you know that.

Y/N - Can we sleep now ?? I'm so damn tired.

Aditi - Accha, tired ho isiliye neend a rahi hai ya...

Rishita - Ya kisiko sapno mein dekhne ki bechaini ho rahi hai ??

Y/N blushed at this statement and pulled her duvet upto her head.

'I can never ever someone else the way I love you, Tae 😔🙂' she muttered to herself as a few drops of tears trickled down her cheeks. Little did they know, the one they've been searching for years were now, right in front of their eyes.

Heyoo Army.. did you like this one ?? Personally, I liked the last part the most..😁

Anyways, let me know if you have any other suggestions or ideas. Keep reading, loving and supporting.

Bye Bye...Saranghae 💜