-5-

Evan takes me into a room full of chests and different kinds of dresses.
Evan closes the door and locks it then he goes to one of the chests and opens it. He looks through the chest and throws a white fluffy dress at me.

"Get that on and try not to mess up your make-up"

I hold it up so I can see all of it. The waist looks 2x smaller than I am.

"I-I can't fit in this"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were fat.." He looks through the chest full of white dresses and turns too me then throws a bigger size of the same dress.
" I'm not fat" I mumble under my breath.
"Now hurry,we're already late!"

I was about to start undressing but I noticed he was still in the room.

"C-Can you please l-look away?"

He cheekyly grins and covers his eyes with his hand.

I look down and peel off my now dirty clothes and step into the dress. I pull it up my body and put my arms through the straps. I turn around to see him smirking at my body. I shiver as he walks up to me. He turns me around and zips the dress up.

"Thanks" I look down. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back to the main room. Everyone is minding their business as we walked through the aisles of seats. We found our seats with the 'boss', Kayla and some other people.

I look towards Kayla and she doesn't look so happy.

I was about to ask her what was wrong but then music started playing and everyone stood up from their seats. I hesitantly stood up and looked around to see why everyone was standing. I see a woman walking down a wide aisle, she looked happy and her eyes were glossy as if she was about to cry. Once she got up to the stage, the music stopped and everyone sat down.

I look towards front where the bride and groom stood and they started to say their vows. I look over at Evan, his painted face looking at the front sternly. He notices me looking at him and turns his head slowly towards me and gives me a look that says pay-attention-this-is-important. I look forward and started to doze off into wonderland. I snap out of it when I see everyone stand and start clapping. I stand up and clap loudly and get rude stars from the people beside me. Evan snakes his arm around my waist and leads me out of the main room. We walk down a long hallway and enters a room well decorated.

"This is where WE will be sleeping, don't try to escape cause there will be guards outside ready to take you down" He says taking his jacket and shoes off. I watch awkwardly as he loosens his tie, he looks up at me and smirks.

"No, not yet anyways"

What?

"I know you're afraid and I know what your thinking" He says smirking

"What do you think I'm thinking exactly?"

"Well you might be thinking that I'm going to force you to have sex with me...and the answer is no, like I said I'm not like your typical kidnapper" He says.

I look down as he takes off his pants and walks to the bathroom. He washes his face and comes back. He looks less intimidating without his makeup and his hair looks a lot softer
without all that grease in his hair. He lays down on the bed and faces me.

"Do you need help or can you do it yourself?"

"Uh..I-I don't have pajamas"

"Well use your brain beautiful"

He wants me to sleep with him in my underwear? Fuck that.

"I'd rather sleep on the floor with the dress on"

"Suit yourself" he says turning off the lights and pulling the comforter over himself.

I grab a pillow and make myself comfortable on the floor. How the hell am I gonna get out of here.

-----------------

Sorry it's so short...I'm finishing testing and also trying to raise my grades a little so...sorry!