Data base/Prologue

Just as a heads up this is my first story so if it seems bad, well my bad but we all gotta start somewhere. This story will constantly be updated. I'll make it my life's goal to make sure it will. This is my own remake of My Hero Academia. Plenty of things will be changed however do not fear, 98% of the characters will remain the same including Izuku. However, the plot, history, will be changed. There will be a little bit of Jackson and other characters borrowing moves for the sake of the story, but over all a good story hopefully. Be sure to like/vote my story, chat/comment any suggestions for me or simple comments for the laughs and be sure to always be on the lookout for new chapters and updates. If you guys like this story, be sure to check out my other ones that will come out in the future! As well as another story me and my friend will be working on called "The X fighters" So be sure to check that out as well! His user Bluewooder202! The characters drawn (You can tell that they were actually drawn) were made by my little sister for the story so huge thanks and shout outs to her for her hard work and amazing talent. (She is 10 btw). If you guys like her designs, feel free to comment down below and I'll be sure to call her for some more pictures (Like their hero costumes) Thats it from me and be sure to enjoy my story! Peace!

Jackson Hale

Age:15

Quirk: Divine Wrath

Abilities: Unknown

H/C: Dark brown (Looks black sometimes)

E/C: Black

DOB: December 27th

(What he looks like.)

Backstory: Jackson is a full-blooded CHOSEN that was sent from the past to be kept safe from the Divine and try to keep their race thriving. However, he seemed to resent his power up until he was 15 years old...

Tohka Vistui

Age: 15

Quirk:Light Manipulation

Abilities: By coming into contact, or absorbing light, they will be able to create weapons and shoot light beams and a bunch of other things with it. The downside is that without any light around, the user can't do much with their quirk. She also needs her skin to absorb more light.

H/C: Dark brown.

E/C: Brown.

DOB: April 22