Seriously adopted by them!

Hi this is my first one so please no hate thanks :)

Ambers p.o.v

I woke up another day in the orphanage I absolutely hated it here , my past is something I would never forget . Well I better tell u stuff about me well I have brown hair bright green eyes I'm 4'11 and I'm 12 , my room mate got adopted a while ago so it's just me now .

I got dressed in skinny jeans and a t-shirt and slipped on my vans , I had to go down stairs today anyway some people are adopting today but I never get picked ever they go for younger kids so far there's 5 kids younger than me .

Nialls p.o.v

Simon said we had to adopt a kid and I agreed so its my choice on who to pick so me and the lads are going out today to get a girl yes a girl I remembered how I always wanted to have a daughter , "Niall man come on we need to go " zayn said I ran out the door and we took off

Zayn's p.o.v

Niall seemed so excited I got him out of a daze though we arrived there and Niall was laying his eyes on one girl in particular she had brown hair she looked 12 Niall went over and so did I

Nialls p.o.v

I saw this one girl and I couldn't get my eyes off her she seemed fine so I talked to her for awhile

Ambers p.o.v

Some guys came up the blonde one said "her I want her she's perfect " in my mind I was thinking "yeah for what exactly " they told me to go pack I did as I was walking everyone said bye and they seemed sad I was gone that's a first but it was fine I wondered why they would pick me I didn't know who they are .

Nialls p.o.v

Well we talked to her for awhile but everyone seemed upset she was leaving the one girl started crying I don't know exactly why but we got her stuff in the car and got in she wasn't tht shy but she had a little thing his inside I needed to know but I also needed to take it slow amber might think I'm pushing her to far

Louis p.o.v

"Hey kiddo I'm Lou " I said "nice to meet you Lou " she said and then I said " the one with the ramp kinda hair is zayn" he waved "the one with the mess of curls is harry" she smiled and looked at her feet again " the one wearing plaid is Liam" he said "were your uncles you will meet your aunts later " she smiled at the thought I did to her to be able to have a family is going to be huge !!!

Ambers p.o.v

A guy named Louis showed me to everyone and said there my new uncles and that I will meet my new aunts later but he didnt show the blonde one to me at all

Nialls p.o.v

I saw her looking at me so I said " I'm Niall I guess I'm your dad ! She smiled wide and said " a dad a real dad thanks " I smiled and said " thanks but 1 question " I asked kinda said " yeah ask away" she said " why are you so glum and not excited and when someone touches you ,you flinch I said " I have a bad past I will tell you I was 5 when my parents started beating me and everything I did was an Insult to them I would get beat in many ways and thrown across the room 5 times a day every foster home I went to they beat me I can't trust people anymore I don't know why or how but some way and some how you have to earn your trust ." She said I was so shocked me and the lads were in tears at this point I asked for a hug and she said "yes" so I hugest her tight and wispered in her ear " am I will never ever hurt you or touch you like that no one will I will always be here and I won't let you go to school If you want cause I want to home school you but there's one thing I should tell you ." I said she froze and said " tell me ." I said " were a famous boy band she froze and smiled I knew what she was thinking " do you know Ed " she said " of course " I said she fan girled lol it was funny !!!

Ambers p.o.v

I told them my past and he said I didn't have to go to school he's the best and he new Ed!! I started fan girling right away I loved him !!! "my favorite song from him is the a team and omg I love his voice" I said "hey who are my aunts and who is there bf ??" I said Lou raised his Hand and so did zayn and Liam " I'm dating perrie" zayn said "I'm dating eleanor " Lou said " I'm dating Danielle and those are your aunts !" ok I said a little confused

Liam's p.o.v

She seemed confused so to break the ice I said " we're here!!!!" she looked surprised at the house we walked in and Paul, Simon,el,and dani were there , amber clutched onto nialls shirt and hid behind him he loved it everyone could tell " hi kiddo I'm dani Liam's gf." dani said am smiled and looked at Paul and Simon scared I guess Paul say and said" hey don't be scared its all right I'm Paul u" she smiled and said " I'm amber. " and held onto Niall they were gonna be unsepertable " hiya I'm perrie zayns gf !!" perrie said her hyper self haha zayn laughed and hugged her " hey you I'm Eleanor but you can call me el !!! Eleanor said Lou ran up to her and said" you forgot something!!" he said " oh yeah I'm tommos girl !!! He kissed her and Niall picked up amber and said " uh guys not in front of my daughter !" Simon finally said " hey I'm simon " she smiled said hi back and looked at Niall and he took her to her room she loved it you could hear the " thank you so much daddys !!!!! Haha they were amazing !

Nialls p.o.v

My little girl was amazing she's so energetic reminds me of Sara she's my ex i really miss her she was my everything but love only last if you both love eachother so i guess i have to move on and find someone else ... when the right time comes maybe ill find her i mean im only 19 still .

__________________________

I will update later gtg :) i promise i will