Mind Games

Rosé: Can we play a little game? 6:13 pm

Jennie: What game?

Rosé: I want to tell you a little story ;P But if you don't open my messages within 20 minutes I'm going to delete all of them.

Jennie: This sounds a little suspicious... And plus I can't ignore my family the whole night.

Rosé: C'mon. It'll be fun. Plllllsssss.

Jennie: Ok. Fine.

Rosé: Well. 6:19 pm

Rosé: Imagine there's this super hot business lady (Lindsey) who had a long day bossing people around at work. It's a Friday night and Lindsey can't wait to go home and unwind with her sweet, sexy wife (Carmen). And then, tragically, her parents call her and say she needs to come to dinner with them.

Jennie: This is sounding a little familiar. What's the point of this?

Rosé: Sshhhh. Stop being so grumpy and play along. 6:23 pm

Rosé: Now Carmen, her wife, is at home all sad and lonely cause she had amazing plans to treat her lover to. The more and more she thinks about it, the more wound up Carmen gets herself.

Rosé: Carmen sees images of her gorgeous wife coming home from work and stripping out of her dress clothes. Letting her hair fall down out of its tight bun. Laying on the bed next to her to talk about the day while she plays with Carmen's hair. And then, maybe by accident, Lindsey pulls on Carmen's hair just a little too tight. Carmen's fantasies were getting a little carried away and now she's really starting to get turned on. But without her wife Lindsey at home she doesn't know what to do.

Jennie: Rosie. Do we really need to do this right now? 6:31 pm

Rosé: Carmen has no idea how long it'll be before her wife gets home and will be able to help her with her problem, so she decides to work some of her pent-up energy out. She goes downstairs to the treadmill and runs and runs and runs till she's soaked in sweat and her heart is rushing. Now she's breathing heavy and her adrenaline is pumping, but she still can't stop thinking about her wife. About how her lips would feel against her skin. Her soft hands ran down her arms and back. God. Nothing could make the butterflies in her stomach go away. What was she going to do?

Rosé: It's getting kind of close Jennie... I'm gonna have to start deleting in a few minutes. 6:48 pm

Jennie: God. You're such an evil brat.

Rosé: Mmmmm. Perfect.

Rosé: Carmen decided to go back upstairs and sneak into the closet where she knew her wife not so secretly hid some of the precious little toys she liked to use on Carmen. There were so many exciting things to choose from though. What would she ever pick?

Jennie: The glass plug.

Rosé smirked to herself. This time Jennie's reply had come instantly. She had Jennie baited and hooked and she knew it. At the same time, she wanted to groan though. Jennie was smart enough to know what was happening, and even on rare occasions like tonight when Rosé had the upper hand, Jennie could still find small ways like this to punish her.

Rosé loved the glass plug Jennie had chosen, but it was also fairly large. Don't get her wrong, it felt amazing inside, but getting it there could be rather uncomfy. Especially without Jennie there to help. It was always Jennie's soft, skilled hands that were there to gently guide her through everything. One hand gave all the pleasure she could ever ask for and the other to calmly stroke her skin and keep her relaxed. Now without Jennie's guidance, she was going to have to be brave and trust herself. She knew what she was doing. She just needed to go slow and make sure and stay calm and relaxed.