Count On It

Warning: g!p Rosé

"Rosie, if you don't come back here this minute, I swear I'm starting without you!" Jennie yelled at her girlfriend who was taking forever in the bathroom.

She waited for an answer or for Rosé to get out of the goddamned bathroom but nothing. Jennie sighed, losing her patience, and threw the sheet she had wrapped around herself to the floor. She lay in bed with her legs spread and started touching herself. She stroked her wet slit with two of her fingers and then slid them inside while rubbing her hard clit with her other hand.

She started moaning loudly as she touched herself, so Rosé would hear her and hopefully come back to the bedroom already. She didn't want to cum by her own hands, after all, she wanted her girlfriend to be the one doing that.

It seemed to work because soon, she heard the bathroom door being unlocked and opened. She looked at Rosé and bit her bottom lip, with her best fuck-me-face as she continued touching herself. Rosé walked to the bed – slowly, taking her sweet time – witnessing every movement of Jennie's hand on her pussy. Jennie soon stopped what she was doing and stood up, wrapping her arms around the back of Rosé's head and kissing her passionately. Rosé grabbed the girl's hips and kissed her back, pulling her closer until Jennie could feel Rosé's hardening cock against her sex.

"Took you long enough," Jennie said, breaking the kiss.

"Are you that desperate for my cock, baby?" Rosé asked with a shit-eating grin.

"Yes!" Jennie replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Jennie took the blonde to bed and sat down on her lap, straddling her. "Are you going to give it to me or what?"

Rosé smirked and they kissed again harder this time. They kissed as if the world was going to end in a few minutes. Rosé wouldn't stop squeezing Jennie's butt, making the girl moan into the kiss. The deeper they kissed, the harder Rosé got. She could feel her dick throbbing inside her boxers as Jennie ground on her.

Rosé touched Jennie all over, palming and squeezing her thighs, her butt, her waist, pulling at her hair... Jennie had given her permission to be as rough as she wanted and do whatever she pleased to her that day and Rosé sure as hell was going to do so. Jennie couldn't wait for the younger girl to just throw her into the bed and fuck her as hard as she could. The more she thought about it, the harder she ground on Rosé and the wetter she got.

"Are you sure you want me to be rough? Because trust me, baby, I will be rough." Rosé wanted to make sure her girlfriend was sure about this since it would be the first time they would try it.

Jennie smirked. "I'm sure. You can do whatever you want to me, you can call me whatever name you want. I want to be your slut for the day and you can treat me as one."

Rosé felt her whole body shaking a little at Jennie's words as she squeezed the girl's waist harder. She flipped her girlfriend, laying her in the bed and Jennie watched as Rosé took off her shirt and her boxers. Once she was naked, Rosé grabbed Jennie's ankles and pulled her closer. Jennie sat up and Rosé leaned down to kiss her again, sliding her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth and letting Jennie suck on it. After one more hot, needy kiss, Rosé bit on Jennie's bottom lip, pulling at it with her teeth before pulling away to look at her.

"On all fours." She commanded.

Jennie did as she was told, getting on all fours at the edge of the bed, eager to get fucked by her girlfriend's big, hard cock. That was the exact position she wanted Rosé to take her and she felt her pussy aching in anticipation. She heard Rosé opening her nightstand drawer to get a condom and waited for her to put it, clenching her wet hole around nothing and wiggling her ass for her girlfriend.