Chapter 1

>>>Vanessa<<<

*Age 3*

"Vanessa, come one honey! Were going to the Tomlinsons' house in a minute!" My mother yelled down stairs. "Yes mummy!" I yelled back. I honestly never knew the Tomlinsons, this is my first time meeting them. My mum said that a boy named Louis was 4 and that I had to stick with him, since he was the only person who was around me age. "Vanessa!" My mum yelled, snapping me back into reality. "Sorry,mum I'll be there in a second!" I yelled hurriedly. I straightened my pink dress. I ran downstairs to see my mum taping her foot looking at me with a smile. "Come one young lady." She said giggling. (A/N: Vanessa looks like Suri Cruise)

"Jayne!" A women said hugging my mum, "And this must be little Vanessa! You are too cute!" She stated while pinching my cheeks, I giggle. "Louie! Come down here!" The women yelled. I than heard footsteps, and saw a boy with blue clear eyes, brown chocolate hair, coming downstairs. He smiles at me and walks towards his mum. "Vanessa, Louis, Louis, Vanessa." The women said I smiled and shook his warm hand. "Nice to meet you Anessa." He said smirking. "It's Vanessa." I corrected." I know.. That's my new nickname for you!" He said looking proud, I giggled and I walked inside. The place was Huge!! "Do you like it?" Louis asked. "No.." I stated. "Oh.." his voice with sadness. "I LOVE IT!" I yelled, he chuckled and nodded. Oh, how adroable he was! "Thanks." Louis said smirking, Did I just say that aloud? "Yeah." He says laughing. I smiled and said, "I have to stop saying that!" He smiled and lead me to a garden.

The garden was beautiful! It had all the flowers you could think of! "It's beautiful!" I said looking around, Louis pulled out a rose, which had no torns on it, and gave it to me. I smiled and smelled it mentally. He chuckled and walked over to a water fountain. I followed, behind him and sat on the bench next to it. "What a sight, huh?" He asked looking at me. I smiled and said, "Very! It's so.." I said trying to fine what to say.. "Amazing.." He finished for me. "Yup!" I say giggling. He chuckled and sat next to me. "Wanna make a promise?" He asked looking into my eyes. I nodded. "Ok, when we grow up we will be bestfriend s no matter what! And always be there for each other through think and thin!" He said proudly, I smiled and asked, "And if I don't?". He looked at me and said, "I will hunt you down!" I giggled and looked into his blue clear eyes. "What if YOU dont?" I asked. He looked away, "than I'll never love anyone." He stated. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I stood up and walked away, leaving him blank. I giggled and walked over to my mum.

__________________________________

A/N: SORRY IF ITS SHORT!! Ill make the other one super long! Not that long, you know what I mean! Do you like the first chapter? Please vote and comment!