9.- Outside (M)

They were leaving the town behind and Spenser's building was at their sight with anything but high trees surrounding it.

Harry parked close to the back entrance.

"Why are we at...? We're not trespassing, are we?" Zayn questioned more confused than ever.

"Not exactly. Let's go," Harry said as they got out of the car, locking it and extending his hand out to Zayn.

He grabbed Harry's hand feeling his long ringed fingers between his. They walked through the parking lot getting to the old building's back door. Harry opened it pretty easily like it wasn't locked.

"But... how?" Zayn asked. "Weird," he thought.

"Come on, love," he said, urging him to follow a slim aisle with a stairway at the end.

In a few minutes, they were on the rooftop of the highest building of the school property.

"Here we are," Harry said.
The place was all decorated with fairy lights, blankets, cushions on the floor, and a picnic basket by them.

"Wow... this is... youh did it yourself just for meh?" Zayn asked incredulously.

"Well... Liam helped, but yes, this is for you. For us," He said expectantly.

"Oh, this was soh thoughtful of youh!..." he said.

"But now... come here, let's sit. Are you hungry?" Harry asked.

"A little," he said, taking off his shoes and sitting crossed-leg on the blankets.

"Soh, this is one of your favourite places?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, this building has the best sight in the town. And nobody comes up here, like ever," Harry explained.
"This was part of the old library over there, but they renovated it a couple of years ago and they closed it to student access," He added.

"I see, so... practically we're alone in the campus right now?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, we are. Erm... do you like cheese?" He asked Zayn nervously as he handed him a foil-wrapped sandwich.

"Yep," He said. "It's a beautiful view indeed."

"Not as beautiful as you," Harry said to him noticing a little blush on Zayn's cheeks as he heard it.

"You're quite a playerh, aren't youh?" he said.

"Not really," Harry said blushing a little. "...no one seems to know the real me, to be honest," He added.

"I'd like to know the real youh then..." Zayn said taking a sip of his sparkling water.

They finished eating and they lay down on the blankets.

"This place is so quiet and secluded that I want to stay here like forever, seems like we are alone in this galaxy, and the sky it's so beautiful," Zayn said, staring at the starred sky.

"Yes, it is," Harry said looking at him.
"I... like you, Zayn. And I've hadn't felt this way about someone in a long time," he confessed.

"And what 'bout that bird, Kate?" He inquired.

"Ka... Kate...? No. Nothing happened between us. Why you're asking about her?" he asked surprised.

"No reason, the girls mentioned sumthin 'bout her. That's all," he said nonchalantly.

"And... what about you?" Harry asked nervously.

"Nop, nobody. I haven't been in a relationship, since a year agoh," He said and Harry smiled at this.