17.- Consequences

After Harry explained what happened with Liam, they went to the hospital to see him and Danielle.

"How are you feeling bro?" Harry said to Liam.

"Harry... Chase. He did this... he's dangerous and powerful," he whispered anguished.

"Calm down, Chase did this to you?" he asked.

"Yes... we can't stop him, man," he said.

"Will do mate, will do. I'll talk to the boys. You have to rest and get well soon alright?" Harry said squeezing his hand and then leaving the room.

He reunited with the boys in the waiting room.

"Hey... Liam is awake. I mean, awake enough to sort of told me what happened," he said.

"How is he now?" Niall asked impatiently.

"He's hanging in there Ni. It was Chase, he caused Liam's accident tonight, " Harry said dryly.

"Fuckin' bastard! Let's go get him!" said Louis angrily.

"Yes! We have to do something!" Niall said.

"Of course, I know but... we have to think through it," Harry said. "Can you stay here and watch him? I have to check on Zayn. Dani is here too," He continued.

"Dani? What happened?" Niall asked concerned.

"Chase put a spell on her. She has to go through the night to make it. I'll call you later?" he said patting his shoulder and walking towards the lift.

Harry found Zayn talking to Danielle's doctor and approached them.

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles, Danielle's friend. How's she doing, if you don't mind me telling?" he said.

"Well, it's hard to say now. She's in observation. We have to wait until tomorrow and see how she responds to the medication. I suggest calling her parents to get here immediately," the doctor said.

"Alright, yeah. We'll call them. I understand," He said concerned.

"I'd recommend you to go home and rest. She's in good hands and we'll let you know if anything changes," the doctor said and left them alone in the waiting room.

"Come here. She's gonna be alright, you'll see," Harry said holding Zayn and kissing his temple.

"How's Liam?" He asked.

"Mmh not good. He's hanging in there. We have to wait until tomorrow too," Harry said.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me the truth. The spiders, I read about them. Is it a spell, innit? I know that maybe I might sound crazeh but... I read about your family history and the guys too. Is it true? Zayn asked.

"Mmh... before I tell you everything I want you to meet someone. Come on," he said standing up, grabbing Zayn's hand.

They get out of the hospital and they drove to the old Style's colony house.

"Is it safe being here in the middle of the night?" Zayn asked a little scared.

"Of course, you have nothing to worry about. You're here with me," Harry said pecking his lips before exiting the car.

He knocked on the door and Gorman opened the door reluctantly.

"Hey, I'm here to see him. This won't take long," Harry said.

"Harry what are you...? he said looking at him and then at Zayn.

"It's ok. This is important to me. Trust me," he responded before the old man said another word and he let them in.