15.- Stockholm Syndrome (M)

"Baby I think we'll need to go soon," Harry said after a while.

"Do we realleh need to?" Zayn asked with tired eyes.

"It's almost 7:30 am. I don't want to go either, you know?" he said, kissing his head.

"Youh can stay, maybe all day or until tomorrow..." Zayn said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that..." Harry said and smiled.

"Like what?..." he answered.

"With your beautiful puppy eyes, I can't resist them. Y'know? Harry confessed.

"Then don't and stay with me... I don't want to sleep by myself tonight." Zayn said hugging him tightly and closing his eyes.

"Are we playing hooky today then?" Harry said laughing a little giving him a peck on the lips.

"I already have the principal's permission due to me parent's trip. But well... I decided not to goh at the last minute." Zayn propped up and straddled Harry, explaining himself as he put his arms around Harry's neck.

"Why was that?" he asked against his lips.

"'Cause I wanted to see youh and wanted to ask youh to spend the night," He confessed a little blushed.

"Baby... you shouldn't have." Harry said "You should've gone with your parents. Was it an important trip?" Harry asked.

"No really, just one of me father's business trips that were planned when we just moved here," he said.

"Before "us" happened?." he said smirking.

"Yeah, I rather stay with youh than to goh to visit my old house," he admitted.

"Good baby, glad you decided against it," Harry said biting his lower lip and pulling it.

"Soh, youh stayin' yeah?" Zayn asked.

"Alright, I'm gonna make a call," Harry said standing up. He grabbed his cellphone and exited the room.

He spoke to Liam about the situation with Chase that was bothering him in the back of his head.

They agreed that they were gonna take care of it during the dance and on Harry's birthday.

Liam couldn't help to notice Harry's relaxed tone given the situation.

"Hey man, are you with Zayn aren't you?" Liam said smiling.

"Liam..." Harry said.

"No judging here mate, just wanted to know because he isn't at school yet and... well, we don't know if Chase is planning something or what he's gonna do next. It's better if we stay together, you know?" Liam explained his real concern.

"Yes, I am with Zayn," he said. "Please don't tell the others if it's not necessary, I don't want them to say something inappropriate to Zayn later," he said.

"Sure man, no problem. As far as I know, you are running some errands for your mother and he's out of town," Liam said.

"Thanks, mate. Call you later," Harry said hanging up.

Later, they took a shower have some simple breakfast: orange juice, coffee, and toast in bed.

"Hey babe, all gud?" Zayn asked him.

"Yep, all good," Harry said as he sit on the bed only in his black T-shirt and briefs.

"Youh seemed worried 'bout sumthin" Zayn continued.

"No, baby. Just a little, but I don't want to ruin the mood, especially if I'll have you all for myself today," he said as he pull him in his arms.

"Youh can trust meh youh know?" Zayn said.