Chapter Twelve

Seth's POV

      I couldn't believe what I had done to Lyndon. I didn't want room kiss Kylie, but I thought she was there to apologize. Leah warned me when I told her Kylie had called and was coming over to ask for forgiveness for the way she had treated Lyndon and I.
      I should've listened to her... Then when Lyndon walked in, I could dad the hurt on her face. Her heart was broken and mine broke with it. And I can't believe I didn't react fast enough when she jumped in front of Brady as I was about to attack him.

     I couldn't stop myself once I was in mid-air. It's my fault shadow half vampire now. She at not age anymore. We won't know for a while. But she looks a little different.

     She's still the same Lyndon I had a crushed on as a kid, the same one I stopped noticing, the same one I'm in love with. When she punched me in the face, I knew I had my Lyndon back.

//////

Lyndon's POV

      When life got back to normal, Leah and Seth started staying at our house a lot. When Seth and I were out, Leah had Nova. Leah was getting better and I knew Anna May and Nova were a big part of that over the last couple of years. I was there for her, too.

      She wasn't in love with Sam anymore, but she was still hurt. Spending time with us helped. Seth and I for a lot of alone time, too. Months passed, not enough time to know if I was going to age or not. Three months after Carlisle saved me, I found out I was pregnant...

      I was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom. Nova, Leah, and Paul were gone to visit Charlie and Sue in Forks. I set the three small plastic sticks on the counter by the sink and held mg head in my hands. I heard a pair of feet walk up the stairs and then someone knocked on the bathroom door.

      "Come in." I said and Seth opened the door. His smile fell when he saw my face. He knelt in front of me and put his hands on my knees.

      "Lyndon, what's wrong? Did something happen?" I nodded and picked up the three sticks and showed him the pink lines.

      "I'm pregnant." I whispered as if someone were going to hear me. When he didn't say anything, I looked into his eyes. "I can't so this, Seth. I can't have this baby. I'm sorry." My voice broke in the last sentence and I stood up, running from the bathroom, my hand over my mouth.

      "Lyndon,  wait. Come back!" I ran through the front door, sobbing. I ran to the road and toward Forks. Alice must have seen it because she was in her car waiting for me on the edge of town.

     "Alice... I need help."

     "Get in." She said. I got in and she sped to their house.

      "You're pregnant."

       "Yes. I need Carlisle. I don't know if it's a baby or what. Alice, I'm scared. I just ran from Seth when I told him." I looked over at the short, pixie haired girl driving. She took my hand and squeezed it.

        "Lyndon, it's going to be okay. Carlisle will do an ultrasound, whatever he can. Then you can decide what to do with the baby, if it is a baby. But you need Seth to help makes that decision. I can't see the baby Until you decide to keep it."

      We arrived at their house. Everyone was gone hunting besides Edward and Carlisle. Alice helped me inside; my knees were shaking and I was scared. We went upstairs and into Carlisle's study. He helped me sit on the bed.

       "Please don't judge me," I whispered. "I can't do this, Carlisle. I'm only sixteen. Seth is seventeen. I just got bitten three months ago! I don't know what to do." I was never this whiny, but I already knew I couldn't keep the baby. Or whatever it may be. I lay back and he rubbed the gel on my stomach. We all watched the monitor. I was horrified. It wasn't a baby at all. The thing had one body and two heads.
       "Oh, my God." Alice gasped and backed toward the door. The thing moved and I felt it. The 4-D machine showed its teeth. I looked down to see a ball moving around under my skin.

      "Carlisle..." I whispered.

     "You're making it mad. It can hear us. I can hear it." Edward said quietly, coming to stand next to me. Carlisle immediately took the thing from my skin and stood up.

        "Get it out. Take it out of me! Now!" I screamed. When they hesitated to move, I grabbed a scalpel from a nearby table and thrust it into my lower abdomen, sitting sideways. I screamed in pain and Seth burst into the room. Alice ushered him back out, he was screaming my name and I was crying.

        "Lyndon, stop!" Edward yelled, trying to take the scalpel from me. I dropped it to the floor, my hands shaking. He pulled the thing out of my belly and I couldn't bear to look at it. It didn't even remotely resemble a baby; it had wolf fur, the two heads, each had two long fangs. Its eyes were bright red and it tried to jump from Edward's hands to attack me. Carlisle grabbed it and ran to the window, jumping down to the ground. After a second, I heard a loud screech.

      Then I woke up in Seth's arms, panting and sweating. I turned the lamp on and looked down at his sleeping face resting against my stomach. The pregnancy had been a horrible nightmare and I was alright. We all were.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: that was kind of a shitty ending... Sorry: / I decided to go ahead and end book three and not drag it out. Sorry it was kind of disappointing!:/

I'm about to start on the next saga about the made up imprints--a whole new group of girls moving to Forks and La Push--for the members of the wolf pack that already had imprints.

I realize Paul imprinted on Jacobs sister some time toward the end of the books/movies but honestly, who knew that unless you looked it up? Lol so be Watching for book one in that saga(;