1.

proposals

proposals

Izana got off the cab, and his eyes laid on the big building

Why was he there again? Oh right, for you.

It was a Saturday, so it was promised that you'd be there, if your words were true.

He gave the payment for the ride to the driver, then walked toward the mall. If he could, he'd burn down the place since he hated it so much. It reminded him of the chore he loathed with his life.

But since he found something- or rather someone that made the place amusing, he decided to push aside the thoughts of burning it.

Kakucho was definitely confused when Izana suddenly left the house with the words 'I'll be in the mall.', it was very unusual of him.

Back to Izana, he finally reached the back of the mall, and of course, there you were.

You were there- but with.. middle aged men?

No, it didn't seem like you were friends. Cause one of the men were on the floor as you stepped on him, and the other two were passed out leaning on the wall.

I guess you were in a fight, and it was clearly one sided.

Purple eyes watched you with a smile, leaning on the mall as he patiently waited for you to notice him.

"Next time you harass someone, prepare for the consequences." you said.

Then, you reached for the man below you's pocket, you grabbed what seemed like a wallet and smirked when you opened it.

"A couple thousands! Perfect, I'll take this as your apology for what you did earlier." you threw the brown wallet on the guy's face after taking everything inside it.

You turned to leave, but then stopped in your tracks when you saw a familiar face.

It was the guy you met the day before, he was clapping in delight, "Funny how our reunion was you trampling some uglies."

"Oh, them? They're nothing." you turned your head away, then you noticed your car in a near distance and turned to Izana again, "Say.."

"I have cash on me right know, wanna grab a bite?"

-

And that was how you were in the nearest McDonalds with a guy you didn't even know the name of.

You two were eating burgers in silence, no conversation whatsoever. It was painfully awkward, so you decided to start a conversation.

"What's your name? You know mine."

He glanced at you for moment then looked at his food, "Izana."

"Alright Izana!" he swore he could see flower petals beside your smiling face, was this really the girl who beat up all those older men a moment ago?

Looking at your burger, you started devouring it once again. Izana looked at you in disgust.

Suddenly, you felt a finger reach your face, Izana was wiping the corner of your lips. "How could someone be so messy?"

Your eye contact lasted for a few seconds, until you heard cheers from the table beside you, "Happy birthday, Kazumi!"

It seemed like someone was having a birthday, and McDonalds was giving them cake. Both you and Izana's mouth formed an 'o' shape, "Since when did McDonalds have cake?"

Everyone in the fast food restaurant mumbled to each other, everyone wanting to try the secret cake they apparently had.

"Izana." he looked at you with a raised brow, "Take this."

He looked down to see a ring, the poor boy was confused on what exactly you wanted him to do.

"Propose to me." the look on your eyes were filled with fire and seriousness. Izana was just in plain shock by your sudden statement.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he was about to give the ring back to you, until you stopped him.

"Get on one knee, tell me you wanna marry me, I'll say yes, maybe they'll give us cake."

Your voice was cautious, not wanting any of the employees hearing. Izana thought it was extremely ridiculous, but he wasn't opposed to the plan.

So, he went beside you and got on one knee.

The people in the restaurant turned to you both in surprise, some were whispering about how McDonalds was such a terrible place to propose, and some found it sweet.

Of course, this immediately caught the attention of the employees, they started telling each other to grab cakes and you knew this.

You started to act astonished, like you didn't plan this to happen.

"Takahashi y/n, let's get married." he said, loud enough to clarify that it was a proposal in case the workers didn't know.

"Oh em gee! Yes!" then he put the ring on you.

Just moments after that, you were given the lovely cake, and everyone else watched in envy as you and Izana munched on the chocolate goodness.

-

Finally, the day ended and you drove Izana back to his house.

Before he left, he turned to you with a smile, "Hey, you're a blast y'know?"

You blinked at him, not expecting his sudden statement, "Oh, thank you? I don't-"

"Wanna be partners in crime?" he smirked at you after his sudden offer, and you weren't about to decline. You could definitely use some company.

"Sure." then he entered his house and you drove away.

And so, the day ended with both of you agreeing to be a duo, who were both chasing thrill.

Little did you both know, something as small as agreeing to be partners could lead to something bigger.