5.

never mine, just hers

You could still remember the taste of Izana's lips when you first kissed

At the time, it was sweet. It was as if his lips were candy, the feeling was very addictive and you'd trade anything to kiss him again.

But now, you could only remember the taste of bitterness.

No matter how hard you tried to forget whatever you heard, you couldn't.

No matter how hard you tried to remember a hint of sweetness whenever you thought about the kiss, you couldn't.

It was all bitter.

And you know what else is bitter? Alcohol!

So now you were inside a club, holding a shot of whiskey. It wasn't strong, but you wanted to try using it as a coping mechanism.

You were just minding your own business, until you overheard a conversation from the other side of the table.

Of course, you weren't someone to just randomly join in a conversation that had nothing to do with you, but you overheard a name that was stuck in your head for the whole day.

That name was, 'Nakamura'.

From the corner of your eye, you could see a pretty girl who looked around your age. She was talking to the bartender, and they looked like friends.

What caught your attention was the fact the bartender called the woman 'Nakamura'.

Standing up from your seat, you walked over to the two and sat beside the woman, who has yet to take notice of your presence.

"Hey, I heard that you're Nakamura?"

This caught the attention of the woman, she turned to you with raised brows.

You could tell she was hesitant to answer, "I guess you could say that. who's asking?"

Humming, you looked back at your glass, "The name's y/n."

She halted her actions upon hearing this, which you noticed.

"Hm... okay."

The lack of response took you aback a bit, but you settled with the possibility that it was just the alcohol talking.