Chapter:-12

Chapter:-12(dhamaka chapter)

Lavi:-When are "THEY" coming??
Sm1:-after 2-3 days...
Mish:-Am nervous how will they react??? We will be able to convince them naa???(biting her nails)
Anya,lavi:-Shaannntttt!!! Reee apne aadhe se zyada naakhun toh chaba liye,abbb bas kar(side hugs her,sm1 joins too)
Sm1:-Basss. Sunn abhi ko manane ke liye to solid idea hai mere paas woh chutkiyo mai maan jayega,aur chamanaur parrot toh sab pehle se hi jaante the toh unka manane ki zaroorat  nahi hai, aur rahi baat sid&faisu ki toh woh mujhe jaante nahi hai.
Mish:-Hmmm..
Lavi:-Waise idea kya hai abhi bhai ko manane ka????😏😏😏😏😏
Anya:-Date,shaadi yaa direct bachche ki planning???
Sm1:-Ooo kuch zyada hi hawa mai nahi udd rahe tum dono?? Well, mish jo diya tha na woh😳😳😳😳
Mish:-Woh waala😁😁😁hhhhhmmmmmmmm??????😏😏😏(giving an annoying smile)
Sm1:-Batti-si nahi dikha
Lavi,anya:-Waise man-na padega bandi mai dimaag hai(to mish)
Anya:-And the idea's tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute to handle,he'll surely melt😏😏......

Sid came to pick 3 unique pranis....
Sid:-Ughhhhhhh! Tum 3 aa rahi ho ya mai jao ????
Anlami:-Ham agaye!!
Sid:-Meharbaani hai ji appki, cahlo abhi

4 of them got settled it the car(abhi yaar bike ya scooter pe 4 log toh aa nahi sakte)
They headed off...when lavi watched behins and signalled sm1 to follow them but like that no one gets to know that someone's following them..

They reached sid's house..

It was not too big but comfortable for 10-15 people to live there...

Everyone settled down comfortably....

Abhi:-So i will began...with my....
Anlami cuts him in between.....
Anlami:-What if we say that we know everything about you all,each and every single detail!!!
Abhi:-That's not possible,because everything detail to detail sid too don't know.
Anlami:-But who said sid knows we are saying that we know...
Anya:-Pehli mulakaat....
Lavi:-Crushy samajhna
Mish:-Phir pyaar
Anya:-Phir izhaar to
Anlami together said:-VAISHNAVI RAO SE

Everyone's breath stopped,their heartbeat started increasing.....

Anya:-Jaijeet ke saath kya hua tha woh bhi hame pata hai!!!
Lavi:-Zinda hai nahi hai....
Mish:-Agar zinda hai toh kaha hai???.....

Janneet were shocked to the core,their breaths hitched, heart beating fast...

Anya:-Reem ke saath kya hua tha yeh. Bhi pata hai.
Lavi:-Uss raat abhinavi ke saath kya hua tha yeh bhi...
Mish:-Aapke logo ke mom-dad ke saath exactly kya hua tha..yeh bhi.....that ....that was not an accident...
Anya:-Aur agar ahm kahe ki jaireem aur vaishnavi ji abhi bhi wapas aa sakte ahi toh kya app log unhe apnaenge??

Everyone had moist eyes,jan was not able to control,her eyes won teh battle with her heart and mind, tears were flowing out of her eyes without her permission,abhi had tears rolling down his cheeks too,faisu was silently crying,sidneet were controlling themselves somehow and how they were able to they theirself don't know that...

Abhi:-That's not a thing to ask I would surely want to know what eas the reason behind everything happening, i..i....iii....would accept her and give one nore chance to her(teary+broken voice)

That's it sid lost the battle and tears made their way through sid's eyes....

When suddenly the bell rangs....

Lavi goes and opens the door and comes back with slow nervous steps...

When she entered the hall wheee everyone was sitting she got aside and seeing the person behind her made avi lose the battle too she too was crying..

Abhi ran too his room it was toooo much for him to digest.......

That reaction  was expected from him...

To be continued.....

Guess who came???? Liked it?? Flaws????

Your author~Mishti😘😘