Chapter:-18

Note:-Guys the goals of comments of last cgapter are still not completed but am still posting this chapter cause am a beginner and expecting this much in the starting......is not right so yes but now if  the goals of this chapter are not complete then forget about the next chap!!!!! Am serious! It dude ut seriously takes more than 1 hour to write a chapter and then editing and all..... And one more thing yesterday i was editing my previous chapters and I found out there were many many mistakes but no one bothered to even tell!! You can tell me I won't mind!!!
Chapter:-18

Sm2:-I hope so my room's as it was...
Abhi:-Yup... It surely is... As you warned us so,we did not change anything
Sm1:-He's not happy!!!
Sm2:-How can he be, he knows we will surely barg in between his romance....
Abhi:-Yeah,there are 9 people here to trouble me, how can I be happy????Koi naa tumhari baari bhi ayyegi,maine bhi abb aisa hi karna hai jab tum dono romance kar rahe hoge naa tab i would enter and spoil your moment...
Sm1:-Am not desperate like you,ki darwaza khulla rakh-ke kuch bhi karu,i would close the door first and then i would do everything I mean anything .......
Avi:-He's faster than you bhai
Abhi:-Nahhhhhhiiiiiiiii mai apni shaadi ke pehle kisi ki bhi shaadi nahi hone dunga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Niklo bhi fresh hoke aaoo!!!!!
Abhi:-Jaoo(he pushed them)
Sm1&sm2 went to get fresh....

SCENE CHANGE

Somewhere else........
Sm1:-*smirks* they are back!!!!
Sm2:-Then what are you waiting for???
Sm1:-Right time....first they will love them even more than before,and when they'll think everything's normal and their life's on track.........baaaammmmmmm everything will be ruined EACH AND EVERYTHING*evil laugh with evil smirk*
Sm2:-You got some brain!!! The idea's just perfect!!!*evil smirk*

SCENE CHANGE

Anvi:-We are going in the room..
Sid:-Ok!!(worried)
Abhi:-Come down soon!
Janneet:-We too are going to our rooms!!!
Abhi:-okk!!
Janneet anlami left...
Vaishi:-Don't worry she's(mish)fine..
Sid:-How??? She is fine?? From which angle she is fine,i Don't think she's fine!!
Vaishi:-Calm down We'll tell  everything on right time ok!!? Now go to your rooms,we would meet after sometime..
Sid:-Hmm...
Sid left,faisu left behind him...
Abhi:-What happened?? Why's he soo tensed???
Vaishi:-Nothing he was just worried about mish..
Abhi:-Hmm, between what happened to her???
Vaishi:-Will say on correct time ok,now you too go am also going!!
Abhi:-Hmm,ok bye!
Vaisi:-Bye!!!

With anlami.....
Anlami entered in their room....
Anya closed the door....

Tears started flowing through Mish's eyes..Anvi hugged her...
Mish:-Iii...i .... didn't do anything...i...i..ww...a...sss n..ot at...fault...please... don't....leave me ..please iii...ii..ii..i....did(vigorously shaking her head)
Lavi(hugging her from side):-Shhhh.. we know you did not did anything...
Anya:-Bass it was not your fault....

SCENE CHANGE

Sm1:-Muskan!!!!! Abb yahi muskan pehli apni muskan khoyegi aur phir yahi muskan dusron ki muskan khone ka jaran bhi banegi!! You are gone now!!! Pehle tum out hogi phir tumhari do so called sisso's aur phir dheere dheere sab*evil laugh*

Back to anlami......
Sid peeped in anlami's room(the door was lil bit open)....and Saw mish ..... Seeing mish like that he felt a pang in her heart...he has seen her crying many for small-small reasons but crying like this!!!!!! Was too much complicated to him...
He knocked the door....
Mish quickly wiped her tears,ran to washroom and washed her face,wiped her face and forced a smile...and opened the door.....
Mish:-Hoyeee!!!! Haathiiiiiiii!! Mera pyaara haathi!!
Sid:-Can you stop???
Mish:-Nope not at all(smiling sheepishly)
Sid:-Woahhh!!! Never thought you got these good acting skills!!!!
Mish:-Whattt???(confused)
Anya:-Kya bakk raha hai???
Sid:-Am not bakking,am stating facts!!!(pointing at mish through his eyes)
Lavi:-????*raising her eyebrows*
Sid:-Will you 3 stop,i clearly saw ishu(mish) crying...
Mish looked down....
Sid:-Hmmm!! I downstairs got a doubt that you consider me as nothing but  Now am clear that  you don't consider as something to you!!! Right!! You people told am your bestie!!! What a great bond we have naa see!!! She's crying like that and was not even bothered to tell his so called"BESTIE" (he said stretching bestie)
Mish:-Ppp....please don't!!!(soft,muffled voice)
Sid:-What don't????? Are you serious!!! Like fucking serious?????????? You are telling me to stop it??!!! Ok I'll stop thinking that. We are no more besties ok(leaving)
Mish held his wrist stopping him...She looked at him with tears in her eyes...
Mish:-Ppp......
Sid hugged her tightly...
Sid:-You need to share it with me ishu(mish)
Mish:-Ii...ii..wi..will but n..not now....please ......try to understand.....i...
Sid:-Sshhhhh bas.... Roo mat yaar it breaks me down badly seeing my ishi(mish) crying!!
Anya:-elly please leave that topic for now!...
Lavi:-Yes please she needs sometime....
Sid:-Duhhh...I never thought at our first meet ki yeh lady dubang ki yeh side bhi ho sakti hai!!! Aisi rotlu Rotlu!!(to lighten  the surroundings)
Mish chuckled:-Kutte waise hamari...........
Anya:-Hamari bhabhi kab milegi!!!
Lavi:-Yaniki teri....
Sid:-🖕(to anlami)
Anlami:-to you toooo!!!!!!

To be continued......
Goals:-5 comments,5+votes(and if the goals are not complete am not going to post next chapter!!!)
Your Author~Mishti😘😘