Chapter:-17

Chapter:-17

Flashback.........

In morning at the dining table.....

Abhinavi,fainnat&avi were having their breakfast in  kitchen,anlami&sid were having breakfast in living area.......

At dining table.........

Abhinavi were sitting together,janneet together and faisu in front of janneet.......

Abhi thought to tease vaishi.....

So he puts his hand on vaishi's waist,in a way so that no one gets to know about it except vaishi ofcourse bruhhh........

Vaishi glared him.....
Abhi looked at her, innocence dripping from his face...
Vaishi whispered to abhi:-Don't act innocent,as if you're not doing anything....
Abhi:-Am Not acting innocent, Am innocent,kwala!!!!!
Vaishi:-Oh really!!! Then what's on my waist a snake 🐍 haan???????
Abhi:-How come I know,its your waist,your snake,let him do whatever he wants to do naa,why should I interfere
Vaishi:-Ohkkkkiiieee!!!! Wait and watch now....

Vaishi kicked on his leg hardly without making any noise .........

Abhi choked, coughing:-shheyswvbshshshgwvscsfsvavhjsbshsh
Avi:-What happened,bhai????(giving him water)

Faisu ignored him cause he knows:-yeh hai mere bade pyaare pagal bhaiya inke liye yeh saari cheeze bohot normal hai ..😁😁😁

Abhi:-Kuch nahi woh thoda zyada khaana muh mai thus liya isiliye😅😅😅
Vaishi:-Aise hi kaam karna,kabhi dhang ke kaam kario hi nahi...
Abhi(mumbled):-Dhang ka kaam hi kar raha tha tumne hi mana kiya😢
Jan:-Hein?? Kuch kaha kya aapne...
Abhi:-Noi,tune kuch suna???
Jan:-Suna toh kuch nahi..
Abhi:-Maine bhi kuch noi bola.....
Then they their breakfast and heads towards living area!!!!!!!!...

Flashback ends.........

Vaishi:-Sid iske paas bachpan se dimaag nahi tha yaa hamaari wapas aane ki  khushi ke maare iska dimaag hil gaya hai??????🤨🤨
Sid:-Bachpan se nahi tha ...
Abhi:-Abbey tera bada bhai hu,thodi toh izzat rakh😭😭😭....
Anlami,sidneet,vaishi,fainnat:-Who cares????No one from us cares that your're senior of all of us!!!!😂😂
Abhi:-Yaar!!!!!!!! Nahi karo na aisa warna maine kisi se baat nahi karni..
Anlami,sidneet,vaishi,fainnat:-Jaise ki ham toh mare jaa rahe hai baat karne ke liye!!!😒😒
Abhi:-Yaar🤧🤧🤧,achcha leave all this,konsi movie dekhenge????
Mish:-Stand by me 2!!!!
Anya:-Nope,Rakuga kingdom waali dekhte hai!!!!!
Lavi:-Nahi yaar,woh perman ki octopus waali maine nahi dekhi,woh dekhte hai!!!
Avi:-Pokemon waali,woh Mewtwo ka badla dekhte hai!!!!! Maine yeh movie nahi dekhi!!
Jan:-Nahi yaar birth of doraemon dekhte hai!!!!
Sid:-Nope!!!!Honeymoon Hurricane waali!!!!!!
Vaishi:-Nahi nahi,horror movie dekhte hai ..
Faisu:-Dance amigo???
Vaishi:-Yeshhh!!!
Abhi:-...
Anlami,sidneet,vaishi, fainnat:-Chup!!!!!(to abhi)
Abhi was like:-😭😭😭😭😭
avi showed him🖕...
Abhi:-Kamse kam umra ka toh lihaaz karo, bada hu yaar tumse
Avi:-As if someone cares😒😒😒
Abhi:-Alien shiriri dekhte hai!!!!!!!!!
Mish:-(shouts)Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anvi(anya,lavi):-Maaate bass!!!!
Abhi:-Kya hua????
Mish:-Messe koi pyaar nahi karta(in a cute kiddo voice *)
Avi:-Kyu???? Ham sab karte hai!!!
Mish:-Nahi karta koi!!!
Jan:-Kyu lekin?? What made you think this??
Mish:-No one's doing what I say...
Sid:-Aayyyyeeee its not like tha'
Mish:-It is!!!*pouts*
Abhi:-No ree its not...
Mish:-Then will all agree with me???*puppy eyes+cute childish voice)
Anvi hugged her...
Anvi:-Ofcourse we will...
Jan:-Wha' we have to do????
Mish:-Let's know each other more naa,movie's plan cancel!!
Vaishi:-okkkiee,kiddiee

Everyone settled on the sofa ........

Faisu:-Soo wha' you wanna know???(to mish)
Mish:-See i'll say some topics or situations you have to describe about it okkiee???? Like if I asked "Favourite colour" then imagaine its elly's turn he will say "Black" then he has to describe why he likes that... Okkie????
Everyone:-okkkieeee!!!!
Mish:-We'll go alphabetical wise okkie??
Avi:-Okkie!!!!
Sid:-First one would be dada!
Abhi:-Okk
Mish:-The thing you do when you are bored!!!!
Abhi:-Hehehe I go and trouble everyone who comes in my way....
Mish:-Anyaa!!!!!!
Anya:-Teko toh pata hai,i eat,eat,eat,eat and eat😅😅
Avi:-I sit silently and talk to my consy...
Faisu:-Consy???
Mish:-subconcious mind!!!
Jan:-How do you know???
Lavi:-Cause she too calls her subconscious mind,consy""
Jan:-Ohk!!
Faisu:-I go trouble bandar,bhai...😅😅
Jan:-I read books...
Lavi:-I toooo do the same....
Jan:-Same pinchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Lavi:-Saaaaammmmmmmmeeeeee sammmemeeeeeeeeee😂😂
Mish:-I watch t.v,eat.....
Sidyavishi(sid,anya,lavi,vaishi):- and...shout and curse for no reason....
Mish:-I don do that...
Sidyavishi:-Yaa yaa we know😒😒
Mish:-Am A innocent bacha..
Abhi:-I doubt.....
Avi:-The way she was cursing the bichaara remote in morning, i don think you're innocent....
Jan:-Agree!!!
Sidyavishi:-Why in the f**king hell this piece of s**t is not working*mocking her*
Mish:-Food off!!!!
Sidyavishi:-Same 2 you!!!!
Sm1&Sm2:-And we?????
Everyone snapped to that direction except anlamishi(anlami,vaishi) cause they know who was it!!!
Janneet were shocked.......
Abhi was numb......
Sidsu were confused.....

Mish jumped and shouted:-I'll give their intro,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Janneet:-Nn..noo ....nee...nnnneed
Mish:-Nahi, hai need,see they don't know(pointing at sidsu)
Achcha listen,he's stormy(pointing at sm1) she's Aqua(pointing at sm2)am choco,anya's sunshine,lavi's glitter,vaishi di's creamy,abhi bhai's sparkle......
Sid:-kyaaaaa??????
Sm1:-Seems like no one's happy........
Janneet jumped on both and huggggeddddd them tightttttttt, I mean REALLY TIGHT....
Janneet:-We missed you gadhe!!!!!!!!
Abhi whispering to faisu:-missed you+gadhe!!!! Wahhhhh!!!!Yaar lagta hai inn logo ke khun mai hai apology/emotions+Beizzati saath mai karna,pehle mish aur abb froggy😂😂
Faisu whispering to abhi:-Meko bhi yahi lagta hai😂😂

Ok ok sorry back sm1,sm2&janneet....

Sm1:-Abbbey,dono khaso(side ho) yaar dab gaya mai pura, meko pichka dalloge teeno(avi,jan,sm2)
Janneet,sm2:-😒😒🖕
Sm1:-😁(giving an annoying smile)🖕to you too...
Abhi:-Ss...same .... What happened???
Avi:-Why you didn't inform us????
Jan:-Who did that???? Why??? How???? What was their rivalry with you????

Mish's smile faded...she looked down,and got quite,I mean REALLY QUITE!!!!! Sidyavishi looked at her anvishi(anya,lavi,vaishi) understood,sid was confused... He has never seen her like this before,her face was all pale,she was looking down her hands were shaking a lil bit.....she was quite,sid looked worried,its not like that ki he has never seen her cry he has many times for some stupid reasons he have seen her crying,but today that was different he was not getting good vibes!!!
Anvishi looked at her,anya squeezed  her hand,lavi whispered to mish..."shhh you were not at fault..calm down we are here......"
Vaishi signalled abhi to change the topic...abhi sensed mish's uncomfort he thought she was not comfortable to hear that...

Abhi signalled janneet to talk later about it..(pointing at mish)
Janneet nodded..
Janneet thought she was doing that because she didn't wanted sm1&sm2 be uncomfortable as they had just came ,and they might not comfortable sharing as they(sm1&sm2) have just come and entering inside the house and all the questions....
Abhi:-Achcha leave all that!! Get fresh we would talk about it later....
Sm1&sm2:-Okkk!!!

Faisu thought they Are not comfortable with their presence...

To be continued.......

How's it liked it?? Flaws???? Favourite scene???Who are they?? Why mish behaved like that what happened to her???

Goals:-5 +votes,5+ comments and if the goals are not complete am not not goin to post next chapter!!!!!(and they are not big goals and i hope you people don't mind)

Your Author~Mishti😘😘😘