Chapter:-23

Chapter:-23

Rajvi(r+lavi),dhruvanya(D+anya),Krishti(K+Mish) were in canteen when everyone again joins them!!

When suddenly mish's phone rang,she picked it up...

Sm1:-Hello! Muskan speaking???

Mish's breath hitched.....

Sm1:-What am even asking,I hope you remember your sweet bro right???

Tears started to make their way from mish's eyes....

Sm2:-Bonjour!!! Muski!! Never thought you would be with them!!

Sid was shocked hearing that voice....

Sm2:-do I need to give an introduction???? Arth???

Sid's heart was beating so fast...he was battling with his tears in his mind..

Sm1:-Where's navi musi????

Vaishneet started breathing fast...reem's heart beat started getting high....

Sm1:-Waise jai..how do you feel after getting meerie back...

Abhi was shocked...fainnat were confused...jan somewhere was getting everything but she didn't want accept it....

Mish:-Whh....w...hat..do...you..wan..t...n..ow......
Sm1,2:-Tears in all of your eyes MM.
Mish:-w...as.. t..ha..t n..ot enou...gh???*muffled voice*
Sm1,2:-I thought you know us very well,you know naa we love tears in all of your eyes these muskans does not suits you...

D,R,K,Anvi were too shocked to response they knew some or the other day they will come back but that day would be soo early,they never thought that...

Sm1,2:-Aahhh...cuties don't cry. You have to save your tears,this is nothing....

Suddenly one more man came ...

Sm3:-There is much more to come...

And ttttttt.... Phone cut!

Mish was all blank she was staring at all her lifelines sitting in front of her.....

Abhi didn't knew what he's gonna do now already everthing was ruined before now he can't afford everything happening again...

Sid was shocked the DARKEST part of his life which he never wanted to see again has again come to welcome him....

Vaish was thinking all the worst nightmares that she had suffered all alone...she had lost every single hope.....but after meeting anlami,d,k,r she got a new life now again her life was playing with her....

Avi was not in state to  think anything......

Reem was having flashbacks of her worst nightmares they are not worth to be called nightmares  they are more worst than nightmares........

Jai was numb,he thought that his life was on track after meeting his family but he took his fate toooo lightly.....

D,k,r were staring all of them thinking about the worst possibilities that can happen again with them ........