chapter oneeee

CAWW!!! CAWW!!! A MISSION FOR L/N Y/N!!! CAWW!!!

Yes yes I get it geez be quiet!!! I said I took my haori/cloak and my bag.

If anyone is confused about the cloak and haori thing you can choose what you wear if you pick a haori or a cloak ok bye! Author out!

Ok everyone I am going now! I yelled

As I was about to leave someone hugged me it was Kanao.

Please be careful Nii-san.

I will Kanao

She lets me go

Good bye Nii-san

Bye Kanao

As I was following my crow holly I saw the demon he has blood all over him

My my another weak demon slayer let's make this qu-

Flower breathing,First form: Blooming Fragrance

This attack can kill your opponent quickly without noticing and can smell a fragrance of their favorite scent of flower.

W-what?! How?! The demon said as their head roll over

You were talking to much so I had to stop you I said coldly

CAWW!!! CAWW!!! JUMP!!! Y/N!!! JUMP!!!

what do you mean jum-

Before I could finish what I could say I was pulled down in the hole and then everything went black the only thing I can here was Holly saying 'Don't worry I'll go tell everyone'

Authors Pov:

As Y/n was falling from the sky two people saw her.

AETHER LOOK A PERSON IS FALLING!!! The flying emergency fo- I mean Flying girl.

The blonde hair boy nodded and ran where the h/c girl was.

He sprinted where the girl was a jumped (so Aether still don't have a wind glider)

Since I am too lazy to say it Aether caught you and now they are waiting you to wake up🙂

6 minutes later UwU

The h/c girl flattered her eyes and was met with a golden pair of eyes and a black one.

Y/n quickly stood up and looked at them Who are you guys? Y/n asked.

I am Aether. The blonde hair boy said.

And that flying thing? Y/n asked the Flying Emergency foo- I mean Flying creature.

Oh that is Paimon my Traveling partner/Oh that is my Emergency food her name is Paimon He said.

Hi nice to meet you Paimon hopes that we would get along!/HEY!!! THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN BEING CALLED A THING!!! Paimon said.

Nice to meet you Aether and Paimon I am Y/n L/n The h/c girl said as she stood up.

Say Y/n you aren't from this world are you? Paimon asked as the h/c girl shook her head.

Ohhh Paimon knew it because of your looks!!! Paimon exclaimed making the h/c girl tilt her head

Ok so I thought that maybe some people would want that Aether would say that Paimon is a you know I will make one 😌✨

WAIT NOT IN A RUDE WAY!!! Paimon said.

Oh you dropped this Aether said giving the girl her butterfly hairpin.

Short chapter 🥲 sorry I have to update my other book The mist of rin and the blossom of yang go check out Nezua_sakamiy2096 book its awesome!!! Anyway bye!!!