Prologue

If the text has this it means the person is talking and if the is like this it means it's their thoughts ok now byeeee author out!

Kanao lets split up the h/c girl said to her non-biological sister.

She took out her coin and threw it in the air as she looked at the results she nodded.

Be careful ni-chan.... Her non-biological sister said.

The h/c girl nodded and ran leaving her sister behind.

As the H/c girl was walking she saw a demon holding his head and a boy who was holding his sister.

The h/c girl sprinted and took out her sword before the threads could reach the boy and the girl.

Y/ns Pov:

I ran towards the boy who was holding his sister even though it was a demon....

I took out my sword and took a deep breath....

Flower Breathing,Second form:Blooming Rows of Roses

Rows of Roses will be seen on your sword using this attack can make anyone stranded with roses as a distraction while you can cut of the demons heads off making them not feel any pain at all it will take five minutes to make the people who is with you see again without the roses.(Hope you guys understand😅)

I cutted of the demons head I looked back at the boy who was holding his sister.

I waited five minutes and I saw him looking at me.

I went towards him.

Move there is still a demon. I said but he didn't move.

Nezuko didn't kill anyone she is a good demon I swear! He yelled A good demon there is no such thing as a good demon....

I took out my sword and I went forward to him but....

I was stopped by the Water pillar....

Giyuu-san you know that is a demon right? I said as I landed on my feet.

I saw Shinobu-san about to attack the demon but soon was stopped by Giyuu-san too.

Oh why are you getting on my way Tamioka-san? Why haven't you killed it yet? Shinobu-san said as she landed next to me.

I tried to kill it too Shinobu-san but Giyuu-san stopped me. I said as I looked at Giyuu-san.

You said we can't get along with demons,but what's this all about?if you do this,everyone will hate you Tamioka-san Shinobu san said.

I am not hated Giyuu-san said

Ahhhh,that.... I'm sorry you didn't realize you were hated.Pardon me for saying too much Shinobu-san said

Boy Shinoby-san said.

Yes?! The boy said isn't he the boy from the final selection? I shrugged it off I didn't realize that I was so lost in my thoughts that the boy started running.

Y/n can you go follow that boy? Shinobu-san said I nodded.

I ran towards the boy and saw Kanao she knocked out boy.

We started chasing the demon

Hello Kanao nice to see you again I said she nodded and smiled

I took out my sword and about to attack the demon but it shrunk in to a baby size but we kept attacking it but it kept dodging it.

It wouldn't attack us.

Message!!! Message!!! CAW!!! Restrain the ones named Tanjirou and Nezuko!!! And bring them to Headquarters!!? Tanjirou as well as the demon Nezuko!!! Tanjirou has a scar on his forehead! The demon Nezuko is biting onto a piece of Bamboo!!! Caw!!!

We looked at each other and then the demon at the ground.

Are you Nezuko? I asked it nodded.

-after the trial because I am lazy-

Kanao I got mochis!!! I yelled as I saw the boy from last night what was his name again?

You're the girl from last night who tried to attack me and Nezuko!!! He said I looked at him.

Yes and so what? It's our duty to kill demons after all. I said as I was about to leave Thank you for not killing my sister.... He mumbled thinking that I didn't heard him

Kanao would you like some mochis? I asked she took out her coin but before she could flip it I stopped her.

Kanao you do know that you can stop flipping your coin now? You gotta listen to your heart what if the coin said no but you actually wanted to eat some with me... I said she looked at me and smiled

I wanna eat mochis with you Nii-san Kanao said she actually made a decision without flipping her coin

I hugged Kanao she hugged back.

Authors Pov:

As the two were hugging they didn't know that someone was looking at them.

It looks like Kanao actually made her own decision The Insect pilar said

It had been months that the Kamaboko squad stayed at the butterfly state well lets say that some of them developed feelings for a certain h/c girl and well Aoi did too.

Lets say that Kanao knew so that's why she is more extra protective to her sister even though they are at the same age but one month older so Kanao is older.

After the mugen train incident I am lazyyyyy

Tanjirou? The h/c girl asked looking at the boy who was bloomy

Yea L/n-chan? He said

I told you to call me Y/n from now on! The h/c said she hated being called by her last name....

After some talking I am in a rush😭😭

I feel much better now Y/n-chan thank you the boy said only getting a nod by the H/c girl

You should sleep now goodnight She said leaving the boy