chapter threeee+ a surprise! part 1

SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!! WOOOHOOOO I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS LAST NIGHT BUT I WAS AT 3% SOOOO YEAH THERE IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE!!!!! SO YEAH BYE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR 300 READERS!!!!

SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!! WOOOHOOOO I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS LAST NIGHT BUT I WAS AT 3%  SOOOO YEAH THERE IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE!!!!! SO YEAH BYE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR 300 READERS!!!!

KYAAAAA THANK YOU ALL!!!! ANYWAY LET'S GET INTO THE STORY~
_______________________________________

As the trio was walking it was already night time.

They stopped when the blonde haired girl stopped.

Skye why did we stop? The h/c girl asked as she looked at her blonde hair friend.

LOOK IT'S A CROW!!! She yelled as the crow looked at them it started to fly to the h/c girl.

You look like Holly... The h/c girl said in a sad tone....

And then something happened that will make the h/c girl happy....

CAW!!! CAW!!! Y/N!!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU CAW!!! The crow said as it started flapping it's wings

AHHH THE CROW IS TALKING!!! The blonde haired girl yelled as she hid behind the lime guy.

Holly what are you doing here? The h/c girl asked the crow ignoring her travel buddies.

CAW!!! OYOKATA-SAMA ALREADY SENT SOME SLAYERS TO FIND YOU CAW!!! I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING CAW!!! The h/c girl stood there shock....If Kanao and the others found out then....

WHO IS COMING?! The h/c girl asked her crow the crow just looked at her and said.

CAW!!! I CAN'T TELL YOU!!! CAW!!! IT'S A SURPRISE CAW!!! Her crow yelled making the h/c girl dumbfounded.

Kny world about uhmmmm when Holly told everyone what happened-

I'll be sending some slayers to find Y/n who is going to volunteer? Ubuyashiki said looking at his fellow demon slayers and hashiras.

I'LL GO OYOKATA-SAMA!!! Kanao, Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke,Nezuko and Genya yelled.

Ok my dear children please be safe.... Oyokata-sama said and the six of them bowed following the h/c girl crow.

CAW!!! FOLLOW ME!!! CAW!!! As they were following holly Y/n's crow.

Tanjirou sniffs the air and looked at the crow in front of them.

Uhm didn't Y/n-Chan killed the demon already? Tanjirou asked the crow and it nodded.

Well then why is there 2 more demons ahead... Tanjirou asked.

OoOoOoo another filthy demon slayer... I'LL KILL YOU FILTHY BRATS!!

AFTER DEFEATING THEM HEHE~

CAW!!! WAIT HERE AND I'LL COME BACK AND I'LL TELL YOU GUYS WHEN YOU COME AND JUMP CAW!!! They all nodded.

Oh and please don't tell Nii-san that we are the ones coming I wanna surprise her... Kanao said as the crow nodded the others looked at her with shock she just looked back with a 'shut up' look

I'll continue this tomorrow 😭
Sorry so yeah bye!!!