Chapter fourrrrr

Y/n looked at the others as she sighed in relief.

Looks like we still have to kill demons huh.... Y/n said as she looked to her two friends Sorry guys but I cannot come with you two anymore beca- Before she could she was cut off

DON'T WORRY WE CAN HELP YOU!!! Skye said and she grabbed Y/n's hand and said.

WE WILL HELP YOU THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR AM I RIGHT? Skye said earning a nod from Arthur and a smile from her slayer friends except Inosuke because he is wearing a mask.

Ok then don't blame that I didn't warn you.... Y/n said and they all left the temple earning a big 'GOODBYE' from Paimon

As they were walking Y/n noticed something like her vision but...It didn't had any element mark on it or color she only picked it up and putted it on her pocket.

CAWW!!!! HEAD NORTH NOW!!! QUICK!!! A crow said OK MIA!!! Nezuko said as they ran to North they stood there

There was a demon not only a demon it was like uppermoon three....(Ya know Akaza) but it was more different it only has lines.

The slayers looks at each other then nodded Y/n turned to her friends and said Guys I want you two to do your power thingy that you used She said they nodded knowing what she meant they both nodded.

HEY!!! UGLY!!! Skye yelled at the demon, getting it's attention BYE BYE!!! Skye yelled while a big gust of wind came STRANGLE!!! Arthur yelled making the demon stay the demon tried to move but...

Don't move.... Y/n said as black flame came out of her palm making her slayer friends surprised they knew Skye and Arthur could do that stuff but Y/n? They didn't even knew...

A big gust of dirt came when it slowly fades away... The demon was okay...

Blood are demon: Demon clone!

The demon mumbled and then a big explosion cane while the dust was gone the slayers were surprised to see...

Three Upper moon 6.

(Daki ang Gyutaro are separated btw)

Y/n's eyes shrunk and then went back to normal Skye, Arthur go back to modstadt Y/n said both of them were shock W-what? Go back to modstadt Y/n said to Skye.

They didn't even looked at each other Holly! Guide Skye and Arthur to modstadt!!! Y/n said Skye and Arthur knew that they couldn't argue with Y/n so they had to do what she said...

Y/n didn't knew that obi's where attacking her Y/N!!! / NII-SAN!!! her friends yelled but she was too late to dodge.

A big gust of dirt suddenly appeared when it was suddenly fading another obi was protecting Y/n and it was the same as upper moon 6 (daki).

As the obi's started to open revealing a shocked Y/n but they were interrupted by a voice...

Who do you think you are copying me? A female voice but from.... Upper moon 6 (daki)

She wasn't alone they standing in the air with... Her brother and Lower moon 5....

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 5!!!