5. The confession

Jisoo and Jimin in her room. They are fighting for some reasons. Suddenly jisoo's phone ring. She is going to take her phone but Jimin come and take her phone. He looked at the caller id and saw Taehyungie.

"Taehyungie "Jimin rise his one eyebrow and looked at jisoo with creepy smile.

"Yaa give me my phone" jisoo annoyingly said. But then Jimin click the answer button and also put speaker mode.

"Jisooya I want to tell you something. Can I take you tomorrow?" Tae asked with his sweet deep voice. Jimin is trying to not laugh after seeing his best friend's face.

"But tae tomorrow we have classes, so how"jisoo also replied with her sweet voice. Jimin put his hand on his mouth to don't make any sound. The way she replied is make him to laugh.
Jisoo rolled her eyes and give him a death stare.

"Ohh, then let's go together tomorrow. Let me pick you up" he asked with a exciting tune.

Jisoo looked at Jimin to get an answer. Then he nodded his head.

"Okay then, i will send you my address "

"Oh thank you Jisoo "

Then Jimin cut the call and began to laugh.

"Yaa why are you laughing "

"I will send you my address "he said with a mocking tune. She he is teasing her.

"Yaa Chim stop laughing "she pout at him.

"Okay, okay "

Then they spend their night in jisoo's house. They play game and watch some movie and sleep together in each other embrace.

The next day

"Chim wake up" Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw his best friend is putting light make up and she is ready . He confusingly look at her.

"Chu why are you going this early?"

"Chim you don't remember, I'm going with Tae "

"Oh I forget " then he looked at her dress.

"But why you wearing this kind of make-up and dress"Jimin didn't like that kind of dress and also make-up

"Yaa idiot I'm not going with you I'm going with handsome, so that's why"

"You little, I'm also handsome. And also why are you wearing heels shorty" he teased her bc she is wearing heels.

"Cause he is not a shorty like you, he is very tall"jisoo didn't give up. Jimin look at her with a angry eyes. But jisoo ran away from there.

Tae and Jisoo arrived the university in Tae's car. She went out from his car. Everyone looking at them shockingly. Always Jisoo come with Jimin in his bike. Some of them began to whisper after seeing that.

"Where is Jimin "

"Why is she with tae"

"Did jimin and jisoo broke up"

"I think Jisoo is the one who broke up Jimin "

"You know now a days I'm seeing Jisoo with tae at the library "

"I think she is a playgirl"

Jisoo is waiting Tae at the main door. Cause he went to park his car. Then some guys come towards her.

"Hey Jisoo "the head of the gang greet her.

"Oh Hey"she also greet back with a smile.

"What are doing with Taehyung, where is Jimin. Did you both broke up?"

"What are saying, why me and Jimin broke up. We are not in a relationship" she asked them with confusingly.

"Oh really. I didn't know that. Then what's your relationship with him"

"We are best friends"

"Best friends, I see. Then can you make me your friend too"he leaned towards her. But jisoo step back cause she didn't like that.

"You know I'm also handsome like Jimin and Taehyung "

"Yaa boss she didn't tell that Taehyung is her best friend"one of the guy from his gang said.

"Oh I almost forget. Is Taehyung is also your bes.."

"No I'm her boyfriend ". There Tae is standing with his fist clenched. He didn't like the way he talk to her. He know the guy is thinking other way.

He didn't waste his time he hold Jisoo's hand and walk towards at janitor's room.

He pinned her in the wall and stare at her eyes.

"Tae what are you doing?"

"I want the answer"

"What answer?"

"Who am to you. Don't tell me I'm also your friend. I don't want that. I want to be your boyfriend, your fiancé, your husband and your children's father"
She looked at him shockingly.

"What?"she asked again to confirm.

"I love you jisooya. And I know you do.."

"I love you too"she cutted him.

"What"this time Tae is the one who looked at her shockingly.

"Yes Tae. I have big crush on you from the first day"she said with a blush.

"Now we are official so..."

"So"she looked at him

"So can I kiss you"

"What"

Tae is going to kiss her but someone interpreted them.