Choices

"There are no one else to blame but ourselves. No matter where we are, who we become, and who we end up with, we are here because of the choices that we made."

How much do you believe in love? Is it strong enough to believe in Internet Love and Long Distance Relationship? 

They say that two souls are connected by a red string with each end tied up on their pinky but in this story, it's the internet that intersected their fate.

Lunara Santiago and Azure DeCastro met in an online world, join them as they start another love story. Will they prove you right or wrong about LDR?

Find out.

Choices

Genre : Teen Fiction/New Adult, Romance, Adventure

Written by zurireverie

_

Author's Note :

 This story will revolve around the love story of the main characters and all the hardships and realities they have to face. This may contain trigger warnings so please be advised that this might not be for everyone. 

The plot of this story kinda controversial. I hesitated to write this because I don't know if people will understand the decisions made in this story but I'm too eager to write so I took the risk.

This story is for those selfless souls who deserves what they give to others. I hope you will find a way to love yourself too.

#Choices

Non-dreamer,

zurireverie

 This story contains inconsistent length depending on the events of the day.

The story you're about to read and some characters involved are work of fiction.

Date Started : February 3, 2022

Date Ended : ---