2nd Choice

Song : Still Alive (Maximillian)

You said time was supposed to heal
Promised me that I'd be better if you disappeared
Time's running out, I get it now, my dear
You did not have the time, so you left me here

   I never believed in healing. I don't know why, maybe because I never experienced it? Do people really have the ability to heal or do we just learn how to live with the pain?  I never had a good childhood and I carry all the traumas and breaking memories with me. None of my wounds healed. Up to now nasasaktan ako sa mga bagay na nakalipas na. You can call me whatever you want but that's just how I grew up. Especially with no attention and affection from my parents, I had to grow up alone and be independent.

I guess that you are a liar
'Cause you told me I'd survive, yeah
It's like everything reminds me of you
So let me ask you this

 Oliver Reid. He's my ex. Tatlong buwan na ang nakakalipas mula nung nakipag-hiwalay ako sa kanya. He asked me to. Gusto niya makipaghiwalay na ako sa kanya. And I did. Pero hindi ako agad sumuko sa kanya noon, I remember begging for the two of us to work it out. I cried and I begged. Ang baba ng nilagpakan ko para sa kanya. Now I know why he was so eager to get rid of me. He had been seeing someone else inside our relationship at ako na lang ang hadlang para magsama sila...and now after three months, they're getting married.

If you ever find peace, would you leave
Just the way you did with me?
Are you still making wounds, giving scars?
Still living of the hopeless, living of the broken hearts?
Living of the broken hearts

I'm sitting in my room, facing my laptop. I'm done writing the epistolary. I'm now writing the story that I put in Hiatus for so long. I'm not crying anymore, naubos na ang luha ko.  My phone keeps beeping. Kanina ko pa ito hindi binibigyang pansin pero naguumpisa na 'kong mainis kaya tinignan ko na ito. There's a ton of messages from Liya.

App : Messenger via Facebook 

Already gone by the time you said goodbye
Unsteady love make it hard to find the line
I should have known, felt all the cold, my dear
'Cause as soon as you left, time simply disappeared

  Liya's always been scared to leave me alone. She respects my privacy and of course, if I want to be alone, she won't bother me. May mga pagkakataon lang talaga na hindi siya mapapakali hangga't hindi niya 'ko nakakausap sa personal dahil may hindi magandang nangyari. Maya-maya pa may narinig na 'kong katok sa pinto. Ibinaba ko ang laptop sa kama at tsaka ako nag-punta sa baba para pag-buksan si Liya. She's the only person who know where I live kaya hindi na 'ko sumilip pa kung sino ang tao sa labas.