(S1) CHAPTER 7

WYATT: Lmao I thought I heard you ask someone to join us.

BELINDA: I did say that actually.

WYATT: No.

BELINDA: wha-why not?? you were willing to accept me?!

WYATT: that's... THATS DIFFERENT!

BELINDA: HOW??

BELINDA: Look at it this way, what do you do?  what's your main area?

WYATT: we go pick up money from people who owes us. We kill if necessary.

BELINDA: Well me and my friend could get you that money, somewhat using our body.

WYATT: We are not using y'all as prostitutes, if that was the case, I would of picked one off the damn streets.

BELINDA: Can u shut the fuck and let me finish? We make them believe we are sleeping with them, lead them somewhere secluded, and boom, y'all catch them. As for the money part, that's your part to handle, our part is done. its like killing two birds with one stone.

DARION: That sounds like a good plan, actually.

WYATT: Darion, you are not helping. I don't want y'all to get raped. How much of an asshole do u think I am??

(she stops and thinks)

BELINDA: Well-

WYATT: Don't answer that.

(Darion lets out a little "pfft")

BELINDA: We aren't gonna get raped. I don't mind a kiss or two, depends on how the situation is. You're paying me for this shit, right?

WYATT: Oh yeah, you get 20k each week if you join.

(Belinda flutters her eyes in disbelief)

BELINDA: isn't that too much?

WYATT: In the contrary, I should raise it since you're in a bit of a risk, how bout 50k?

BELINDA:......sure.

WYATT: Great, there's no need to worry, you'll have me there to protect you.

BELINDA: I don't need protection, ESPECIALLY from you. I still despise you.

(he rolls his eyes)

WYATT: Anyways I guess your friend can join, but i'll have to interview her first.

BELINDA: YAY!

(she reaches out for a high five, he watches in confusion and hesitantly high fives her back. She shines a big smile. Wyatt has a flashback of young Belinda)

WYATT (thinking): not again.... she isn't my Belinda.

BELINDA: Anyways I gotta go. 

(she picks up the black cat and plants a kiss on his forehead)

BELINDA: Bye Darion! bye asshole.

(she walks away)

DARION: she really doesn't like you

WYATT: Feelings mutual, but she's necessary.

END OF CHAPTER 7