(S1) CHAPTER 18

WYATT'S POV

it was 3:30 in the morning when I woke up. I felt a lot better, but I got up to take another set of Advils. Just incase. I started craving something sweet, so I went to bother Belinda to see if she wanted to eat some ice cream with me. I knocked on her  door and entered the room. As I got closer to her, I see her deep asleep. She looked incredibly cute. I smirked and slowly shake'd her to wake her up. she slowly opened her eyes.

Belinda: Wyatt? what's wrong, do you still feel bad?

she says reaching for my forehead to see my body temp. 

Wyatt: no i'm good. I woke you up to bother you.

I say continuously poking her cheek. she sighs and got up covering herself.

Belinda: ugh when I said I wanted to bother you, I didn't mean waking up at 3 bruh.

Wyatt: yeah yeah, do u wanna get ice cream with me?

I smile at her. 

Belinda: im fucking awake I might as well.  let me put on a hoodie. Could you pass me that one right there?

Wyatt: you cant get it yourself?

Belinda: unless you wanna see my shirtless, no.

I stopped for a minute before getting up to get the hoodie for her. I turned away to let her change. I hear her putting on her sandals.

Belinda: all right let's go, stupid.

BELINDA'S POV

We quietly got out of the house and headed to the nearest ice cream shop. After we got our ice cream, Wyatt ended up taking us to some park around the house. he led me to some swings. I scoff at how much of a child he really is. we sat down and slowly rocked back and forth.

Belinda: yk you shouldn't be eating this. I should be getting on your ass for this, but since you paid, I'll stay quiet for once.

Wyatt: I know, but cravings are a thing hunny. 

Belinda: hunny? really lmao.  alright if u can call me hunny, i'll call youuuuuuu sweetheart. How bout it, sweetheart?

Wyatt: absolutely not.

Belinda: idk, I think it fits you.

i giggled. I looked at Wyatt's ice cream and quickly took a bite. He looked at me with such an annoyed look on his face, it was kinda funny. He leaned in to kiss me, and took back the ice cream.

Wyatt: You were not gonna get away with that. it's MY ice cream, blondie. You have yours.

he looked back at me and wiped something away from my lips.

Wyatt: you're so messy.

Belinda: you're so fucking funny, sweetheart-

I said sarcastically. he smirked. suddenly I got a call. I look down to see Luke calling me. I answer.

Belinda: Hey Luke, what's up?

Luke: oh wow you're actually awake. I didn't think you'd answer tbh.

Belinda: i'm full of surprises, aren't I?

Luke: Full of em, haha. Ok so what I called you for. I was gifted two tickets for a concert of someone called The Weekend-

Belinda: OMG THE WEEKEND, REALLY?? what friends do you have introduce them to me.

We both let out a laugh.

Luke:Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me? I don't really know anyone, but you here so. What do u say?