(S1) CHAPTER 22

After a while, we headed home and I was exhausted. I was heading to my room but Elijah pulled me to the bathroom, and sat me down on the sink.

Belinda: what are you doing? 

Elijah: UHm do you not feel the pain in your hands?? they are bleeding...

I looked down to see my fist covered in blood and bruised. 

Belinda: oh...I was too busy CRYING to notice.

he rolled his eyes as he reached out to grab alcohol and some bandages. as soon as I saw the alcohol, I tried to run, but he just grabbed me and we all know, who's stronger here.

Elijah: Sit your ass down, you're gonna get infected.

Belinda: It's gonna hurt bruh

Elijah: who asked you to go around punching concrete floor BRUH. I'll wash them with water first to get rid of any dirt and extra blood. That part shouldn't hurt.

he grabbed my hands and started carefully washing them. the water helped a bit I guess. I saw my hands bleeding regardless it wouldn't stop. I shouldn't of done this omg. he then began to open up the alcohol bottle and putting some on a cotton ball.

Elijah: Alright, ready? 

Belinda: No wait- WAIT WAIT WAIT-

Elijah: in the count of three okay.

Belinda: okay okay okay hold on HOLD ON-

Elijah: one-

Belinda: OKAY wait-

His fucking bitch ass didn't even finish counting to three and he already started rubbing it on my wounds. I screamed in pain

Belinda: YOU ASSHOLE, YOU DIDN'T EVEN COUNT TO THREE-

Elijah: I thought catching you off guard would of helped... whoops. now stay still

Belinda: Fuck you, you son of a-

Elijah: yeah yeah, thank me later when your wound is done and healthy, thanks to ME.

I scoffed and ouched the whole time he was cleaning it. after cleaning everything, he blew on my hands to try and sooth it. I smacked his forehead in annoyance. he grabbed my cheek and I grabbed his and we started fighting like normal siblings do. 

Elijah: STOP, I just cleaned your wounds, I still have to put on some ointment and the bandages.

Belinda: OKAY SO LET GO-

Elijah: YOU LET GO, WHO'S HAND IS INJURED??

I grunt and we both let go. I grab my cheek that's in pain and I stick my tongue out. he rolled his eyes and started putting ointment, following lots of bandaid's.

Elijah: There you big baby. Wash up and go to sleep. I'll make breakfast in the morning.

Belinda: You better. thank you, now get out.

he stuck his tongue out and gave me a petty look before walking away. I scoff as I look at myself in the mirror. he wasn't wrong, my mascara ran down. I quickly took that off and headed to bed. I slept good. It was the best nap I've had in a while. as I woke up, I heard Elijah and another voice. I got out of my room to see Elijah cooking and Wyatt talking to him. They turned around to see me, I immediately turned back to my room. 

Wyatt: Belinda.

He knocked on my door.

Belinda: Go away, what did I say?