March 16th

*6:00 am*
I woke up not feeling so well. My stomach was cramping and I vomited.
"Tiara! Are you up?!" Asked my seven year old sister Lanessa through the bathroom door.
"Yes, goodmorning princess! Give me a few, tell Mom I'll need a ride." I responded.
After cleaning the bathroom up I turned on my speaker and took a quick shower
*20 Minutes Later*
"Hey mom, sorry I took so long. I'm not feeling very good." I said walking into the kitchen
"Hey sweetie, you can stay home for the day if you need too. I have a meeting and need to get going. Your dads keys to the Chrysler are hanging in the garage, you can use it if you need to go anywhere. I love you" she said while walking out the door.
Today is Senior pictures but I don't even feel like going to school, my stomach has never felt like this. I laid down on the couch and called my school telling them I wouldn't be there today. Soon I drifted back to sleep.
*3 hours later*
"Uhhhhh owwwww" I wheezed while waking up, I felt sick again. I knew I needed to go to the doctors office. I decided to get dressed and head to see my doctor, Dr. Laye.
"Well hello Tiara, its a surprise to see you, your yearly check up isn't until next month!" She said entering the room.
"Well I've been having some pains and decided to consult you and see what you think. I've been puking a lot in the mornings and my stomach has been feeling odd" I stated.
"Well then, I'll have you urinate in this cup and we'll wait for further results."
While she took the cup back for analysis I decided to lay down. I've been oddly tired lately. There was a picture of last years football team on the calender. Our star Quarterback is Rayquan Carter. Hes a lightskin with beautiful eyes. I've had a crush on him since 5th grade. We've hungout a few times. A couple months ago at my friends birthday party we drank together and we ended up hooking up. He was my first and it was amazing. Now when we see eachother in the hallway he smiles at me. I feel so many butterflies just thinking about him.
***10 minutes passes*****
*knock knock*
"Hello Tiara, I am Dr. Stones."
"Nice to meet you" I greeted.
"So, Ive heard you've been having stomach pains and puking?" She asked.
"Yes." I responded
"Well your test results have come back and your 11 weeks pregnant!" She stated.
I almost passed out, shocked I said "Are you sure those are my results?!"
"Yep, your names right here." She showed me the paper.
"Well uh, this is sudden news!"
"Well, Ma'am, you are very pregnant! Congrats!" She responded.

What am I gonna do. This is crazy. A baby? Oh my.. yes I'm 18 and 4 weeks from graduating highschool but still... I'm freakin out.