Surprise

"Ray. Slow down. I can't walk that fast. You know this!" I said irritated as me and Ray walked through Target. We were here to buy a crib and car seat. But with me being 6 months pregnant, I get tired of walking. I was so irritated with Ray. Does he not understand that I'm carrying his child?! I know I shouldn't be mad at him, it isn't his fault my hormones are all screwed.
We were looking at car seats when my phone rang.
"Hello?" I said answering.
"Hi Tiara. This is Taylor calling from National State Bank." A girl spoke.
"Oh hi. Is everything okay with my account?" I asked nervously. I didn't need the stress of finances. I didn't think I could handle it.
"No, actually everything's great. I was just calling to inform you that a young man had stopped in and requested we deposit $10,000 in your bank account" she said cheerfully.
"Wait. Is this a joke?" I asked irritated. People really need to get a life, forget prank calls.
"No. This is legit. The man's name was William Robinson and he asked that we tell you good luck with the baby." She said before hanging up.
I was so surprised I couldn't speak. "Ray. We've got $10,000."
"From who?" "My brother... William." I said quietly. "You have a brother?" Ray asked confused.
"Yes. William. Hes 6 years older than me. When he was 16 he went missing. We never found him. But every once in awhile we would get a letter in the mail. It never said much, just that was okay and not to worry. He left a voicemail once, my mom still has it saved. We don't know where he is still, and my mom and dad think he changed his name." I told him, it was sad to think about it. But I was thankful for his help.
Kyrie, Jeremiah or Josiah. Ray and I had chosen three main names to vote from. At our baby shower we let our family vote on which name would best suit our little man. The baby shower went as planned at the beginning. Over 40 people showed up, considering me and Rays families are both huge. After lunch, we announced to our guest that they would be helping us choose a name, and to please select one and leave it in the box. I went to the kitchen to get the cake when I heard a microphone come on. Rayvon requested me to the dance floor. When I got there, he started singing a song he wrote about me. I was almost in tears it was so amazing. When the song was over, he walked over to me, dropped the mic, bent down on one knee and said "Tiara, will you marry me" while smiling. I started crying, it was so perfect. I couldn't get the word yes out so I just nodded and hugged him while crying. A few minutes later he presented me with roses and I cried even more. My life was finally coming together. Piece by piece.