The Party

"Hey Momma, its Tiara, call me on break." I left my mom a voicemail. I was sitting in my driveway in my Dads car. Well, one of his cars. My Dad hasnt been home in like 8 months. He got a 'promotion' in the Military and had to be gone for a year.
I wish he wouldnt have gone. Ever since he's been gone my mom has been really stressed, and lonely.
*ring ring*
"Hey mom." I said answering the phone while doing dishes
"Whats up? Is everything okay?" My Mom asked me.
"Yeah... Well I'd rather tell you when you get home..." I said weakly.
"I get off early today, Im gonna run to Walmart and get some groceries. Be there soon." She said before hanging up.
How am I gonna tell her ?
****30 minutes later*****
I hear my Mom pull up, and go outside to help her carry bags. After putting groceries away, I go to the living room and sit down and feel my stomach. Soon my mom comes in and sits down.
"So, what did you need to talk to me about?" She asked.
"Well, I have news. I've always been responsible."
"Yes babe. What are you saying?"
"Well, uh I went to Dr. Laye and well, she said I'm 11 weeks pregnant." I said shaking.
"Oh my goodness.. Hunny thats shocking but I'm happy for you... Its a lot to process but we can figure it out. Are you gonna tell your father? My mom responded on the edge of crying.
"I don't know, I've been trying to figure it out all day... I need to tell Rayquan.. then I will tell dad." I said while getting up to head to the bathroom.
*The night of the party*
January 23rd. My bestfriend Taylahs 18th birthday bash. We were going all out for it. We all had our hair and nails done. I spent $70 on my outfit that night. We started to pregame and by the time the party started I was tipsy.
*10 pm that night*
"I wanna dance with Somebody, I wanna take shots with somebody" sang Jeremih through the speakers. I looked around for my crush Rayquan.
"Tiaraaaa!" I heard my friend Rihana yell.
"Heyy girl. You seen Ray?" I asked.
"Yeah chicka! He over there with Kris Sexy Ass. let's get a drink and go holla at them" I agreed and we went to the 'punch' bowl. I drank a cup and helped myself to another, Rihana pulled me over towards them right as I poured my third drink. "Hey" I said to Rayquan. Ray for short.
"Wussup lil mama?" He responded.
Next thing I knew I was droopy and had a few more drinks before following Ray to his car. I had a room at the Marriott and decided we would go there. I had hella food and was hungry af. When we got there we ate and cuddled on my bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe. I'd never had sex before but something about laying here felt right. I looked at him and we started to kiss. The feeling of his fingers rubbing up and down my body made me feel alive. "i want you ray" I whispered in his ear.
***