Little blessing

Feeling our son Josiah Kyrie kicking was an amazing feeling, I loved it so much. It's hard to believe my due date is just two short days away, I am so excited to meet our son. Ray and I are happy. Me being pregnant has put a lot of stress on me but hes been there every step of the way. I cant wait to see how amazing of a father he is.
We're in the middle of planning our wedding, but we both decided to fully plan it once Josiah is a few months old. I can't decide on what color theme the wedding should be. Its the best day of my life and I don't want anything to go wrong.
My stomach is huge, it's unbelievable. The doctor said Siah is weighing 7 pounds 1 ounce, which is right on track. Honestly I can't beliebe how much has happened buf I'm so in love with my fiancé and getting to have a baby boy in my arms.
***Rays pov***
Life's exhausting. 52 hours of work this week, but its all worth it because I get to see my babygirl smile. My son is due in two days and I'm beyond nervous. Crazy how one day I was at school chilling with Kris and the next moment I know I have a family. I wouldn't change it for a thing.
**11:35 pm**
"Ray!" i yelled as I felt the pain. I wanted to cry. I wasnt sure what was happening but I believed it was contractions.
"just hold on baby" Ray comforted me as we drove to the hospital.
Right as we got inside I felt my water break. The nurses around me rushed me to a room. Doctor Trina came in and checked to see how far I was dialated. A few weeks ago we had gone over my birth plan and I'd decided to have an all natural birth. She said that our hospital stay shouldn't extend 48 hours as long as there were no complications. I was 100% sure about an all natural birth.
**2 hours later**
"Push!!" I pushed with all my might. The pain was unbearable but I knew I was almost done.
"Okay give us one last big push!" Dr Trina said. I pushed once more with everything left in me and thats when I heard it. The cry of my newborn son. I almost blacked out, the pain and the joy took over me. After Ray cut the Umbilical cord they laid Josiah across my chest. Seeing him for the first time was amazing. I instantly started crying.