Rayvon And Tiara

The next morning I got up and planned to talk to Ray.
I walked up to his, locker as he was opening it and grabbing a book.
"Hey Ray " I said
"Oh. Hey Ti" he responded.
"You remember Taylas party right?" I asked.
"Yeah. I've been meaning to talk to you about that... You have time?" He asked while looking into his locker.
"Yep. Let's go to the library.." I said as I walked off.
Once we sat down, he was silent. "Well..." I said.
"Okay Tiara. I had an amazing time. We went to your hotel room and ate hella food. We were watching movies and you whispered "yes Ray. I want you, now" and I asked if you were sure and you pulled me close and whispered yes. I had an amazing time.. and Ive needed to tell you something. Ive liked you since the 4th grade.. i'm into you.." He said with a relieved look.
"So you dont regret it?" I asked.
"No..i like you" He said.
"I like you too..." I said getting up to leave
"Wait Ti. Why'd you want to talk to me? Is something wrong?" He asked.
"Can you come over after school? Meet me at my car." I said while walking away. I heard his yelling after me but I ignored him.
*** 3 hours later ****
"Tiara." I heard Ray say as I was walking to my car.
"There you are. Come on." I said as I unlocked my car. I had just gotten it back from the shop. Somebody keyed the side and I got the paint job redone.
"Damn girl this paint job sexy" He said as he got in.
"Sexier than me?" I asked jokingly.
"Girl don't play." He said as he winked.
Without thinking I kissed him, but he kissed me back. It felt amazing, I felt sparks.
"Okay come on. I'm hungry" I said as I pulled away from the kiss and started the car.
"Shit you hungry I'm hungry. You got food like you did at the hotel? That was bangin." He asked excitedly.
"Yeah." i said while thinking about how I was gonna tell him. 
We drove the rest of the way in silence.
I got out some cookies and milk while I waited on my pizza rolls to cook.
"So what you need to talk to me about"
"So you remember Taylahs party?" I asked him nervously.
"Duh girl we talked about that. Wassup?"
"Well... lately I haven't been feeling good. I went to the doctor yesterday...."
"Okay Ti.. whats up?" He asked getting impatient
"I'm 11 weeks pregnant. We're 11 weeks pregnant...." I said about ready to cry
Ray froze and I didn't know what to say.
"Ti.. you for real?" He asked
"Yes. You're the only one I've been with" I said
Suddenly I felt his arms around me. I started crying.
"Babygirl, I know you're scared. I'm scared too. But this is our blessing. I told you today I've been feeling you. I laid with you to make the baby so I'm gonna be a father. I won't let you do this alone. We're gonna build together." He said while wiping my tears. He kissed me. I felt like everything was going to be okay. We went to my room to watch a movie.
**hour later**
"Tiara! You home?" i heard my mom yell from downstairs.
"Yeah, here I come" me and ray went to the kitchen.
"Hello! You must be Ray?" My mom asked
"Yeah thats me" Ray shook my moms hand, and she smiled at me.
"Whatre you up too?" She asked looking at me with curiousity.
"Well Mom, we were watching movies and talking about what we're gonna name our baby if its a boy or girl. Ray has some cute names in mind." i told her. I couldnt believe this was happening. I had a boyfriend and a baby on the way.