Its time

7 years later for Alessa
"FIRE!" I tell the guards. I'm now 15 years old and my father is training me to be a warrior for Asgard. My older sister, Torunn, is writing a peace treaty with another world. She had a sword that captures electricity, like my fathers hammer. Since I'm the youngest I haven't earned a weapon yet, but I've been training real hard to get one! Father says I'm doing very well and I will be a true warrior. I think I'm not good enough yet because I still don't see a weapon in my hand.
"Great job Alessa, I must speak with you right now." Says father. I follow him into another room.
"Alessa, the thing I'm about to tell you may get you mad, from me never telling you. I was just trying to keep you safe from your curiosity. Now that you've come of age I can reveal the secret." I look at father confused and kind of nervous.
"Alessa, you remember Loki, my stupid, idiotic, chaotic, messed up brother?" I nod. After all the stories my father has told me about him how could I not forget?!
"He had three daughters. One of them is your age. Her name is Rowen. Scary little girl she is but, I'm telling you this because she's forming an alliance with...with...with who knows who, and we need you to protect our world from her dark magic and bring justice to the land!" Father says while raising mighty Mjölnir. I'm speechless. This would be the first time father has let me take care of Asgard!
"Since you don't have our famous weapon I'm giving you a battle axe. It does the same things Mjölnir can do. I got you this for the war, so make it useful. You will be leading the war." With that my father leaves me to train myself how to use an axe. Good luck Rowen, you can't win this fight!