00| Mana

"The illness you have is called----Backflow Magic"

The gods made a mistake when they were reincarnating your soul, you were supposed to be reincarnated in a world with mana. Eventually the Gods accidentally placed your soul here. That means, you are a lost soul"

You deadpan with a lifeless smile as you still can't fathom the fact that you was an 18 year old in your past life and you are currently in a manga that your past life had read.

And you, apparently is an existence that shouldn't even be here!

There was no Kamado Y/n to begin with! The Kamado family only has 6 children not 7!

You bit my lips as you close your eyes. This feels so wrong.

'Right.. I need to calm myself and clear everything out immediately'

"You're saying that the Gods made a mistake and the thing I have called Mana is actually a mistake and I too is a mistake?"

"Not exactly that but...yes. The Backflow Magic is what is causing you to be weak. Since you are not from this world. Your mana couldn't adapt to it's surroundings that is why your core begins to slowly rot."

"Without treatment or guide, they normally die in 20 years of age"

"WHAT?!", What kind of blasphemy is this?! As much as you love anime. You don't wish to be reincarnated in a world full of demons!

Killing and blood splatters to be precise.

And the Gods even had to make you die at 20 years of age?! You died in your past life when you was only 18 years old DAMN IT!

"B-but don't worry. There is a cure!"

"There is?"

●●~○~●●
Ayame's Explanation Class

Since the Gods made a mistake in your reincarnation. Your soul that was ready to descend already had mana, since souls have cores. That mana is stored inside your core, so it's very important.

After you have reincarnated, the Gods knew the consequences since the world where you are right now doesn't have mana.

They decided to make a space specifically for you. They pitied you for their mistake and wants to make it up for you.

This space is the forest we are currently in. And it's yours. Your Personal Space and Meditation space.

This place is filled with Mana. That is why you always end in this place when you sleep.