27| Operation: Kidnap Akaza

Day 4

Day 4

Muzan granted access for you to walk around this confusing castle. He knew you'd get lost anyway that's why he let it slide.

It's very boring to stay in that dim room. I hope I don't run to Douma or Kokushibo, they're the worst when getting on their bad side. For now, I only need them.

"What are you doing walking around? Did the lord let you?", speak of the devil here he is. You slowly turn around and stare back with a blank look. "Were you not informed? Your Lord has given me permission to walk around as I please", you respond fully facing him.

"Is that so?"

"Ask Keiko and the Biwa woman yourself, they are the witnesses", you shrug.

Immediately making a move on him will rouse suspicion it's best if I get close with him first.

You clasped your hands together and your eyes sparkled staring at him with admiration, to which he scrunched his face uncomfortable at the look you were giving. "You were so amazing with that technique that day, so quick so cool! When you become a demon will you automatically be stronger!?", you cringe at yourself. You were acting as a fangirl of Akaza, basically he doesn't hit girls so he's the most approachable.

"Hah?", his expression was giving the 'Wtf' vibe.

"I underestimated demons. . . But maybe they won't be so bad after all?", you played the curious kid. "What's with the quick change of mind?", Akaza crossed his arms confused and suspicious of your sudden behaviour. As expected, he's a demon after all his quick analysis as a demon could your disadvantage at this point. That is why you need to level your acting up.

"Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated with nature. I want to know how living things evolve from this to that, I guess I came to hate your species when you tried to kill my loved ones, but maybe then I guess it won't be that bad. After all, I still have 2 days to think about it", placing a palm on your cheek you fake a pout as if having trouble thinking of what to do.

"Then become a demon. The lord will he happy and you will be much more stronger and superior to humans!", Akaza seemed hyped by the thought. "No one will dare look down on you"

You offered him a forced smile and replied. "I don't need such hasty decision, I still have time", yeah. Time to turn you back to your old self Akaza.

Muzan can see every move his underlings take. I must be extremely cautious.

"Can you entertain me more about demons?"

"Well, I don't exactly have anything going on. . ."

Day 5

"Hello Akaza-san! You're here again?", you wave at the demon jogging towards him. "There's not much to do", you knew he was fascinated and kind of irritated about your abilities as a human. And he was willing to convince you to turn into a demon if he can't convince Kyojuro, you're his next target. And you fully know that.