#3

cap sat at his desk while he waited for his best soldier, havers. it had been made known that something bad was to happen.
"hello sir. is this a bad time?" he paced in to the office anxiously.
   "no! not at all... i was expecting you. is something up?" cap blurted out.
   "i'm afraid i'm leaving you sir. for north africa- i'm leaving everyone, of course."
the words he never wanted to here. havers was leaving? how could he? how could he even think of leaving cap? what was he going to do? the utter torture, the backstabbing monster!

his memory ended in result of sounding a little too much like thomas. the more concerning fact was that he caught himself in the old office, unknowingly. even worse, the rest of the ghosts- including allison were all there staring at him.
"oh great heavens. i must of wandered in here by mistake- oh silly me. you know, i'm just the old captain." he said dismissively as he strolled out of the room, but stopped at the doorway as julian stopped him.
   "mate what's wrong with you? not to be a burden but you aren't being the normal cap, usually you are bossy and mean. now you're just sad and mopey." he questioned cap.
    "now why should i trust you? you've only been here for twenty seven years, you are not trusted. even i don't have a reputable profile here, and i have been here since the war. and what have you accomplished in your life? you are young and dumb. now scat before i attempt to whack you with this rod." cap spat out his words at julian like saliva.
     "jeez, ya goonie. i'll leave but i'm keeping my eye open for ya." julian pranced out and left to play chess with robin.

was cap really sad over a man..?