#4

the story of 'make button house better' club

allison was laying parallel to mike, staring up at the ceiling. she thought about the ghosts, and now they needed some sort of meeting, or club to discuss things that needed to be changed around the works of button house.
      potentially tomorrow at 11 o clock, could work. after breakfast club, of course. thomas and pat would have a fit.
      drifting off on these thoughts, brought her to a deep sleep full of rest.

     next morning

"would all ghosts head their way down to the living space on the main floor please?" mike heard his wife call from the floor beneath him.
they all ran downstairs like children looking for ice cream. it was like they had never been called for something ever before.
"i would like to talk to you guys about something very important".
"oi that can't be good." julian replied.
         "last time i was told i needed to talk my wife tried to divorce me!" pat wailed.
         "nothing like that. i had an idea! how about we create a club where mike and i join in and you ghosts can create suggestions for things that could be fixed around the property! i was thinking around 11 on every monday, after breakfast club. if you guys don't have something like that already, of course. do you like the idea?" allison suggested nervously with the thought of being bashed by the ghosts.
         "well, you have a great idea. i suppose i'm free." fanny grinned but went with the flow.
         "me have nothing planned. ok" robin mumbled.
         "i third that!" cap called
          "well it's set in stone! i will see you guys then. i'm glad you like the plan!" allison headed up the staircase in a joyful mood after her positive interaction with the ghosts.
          "how did it go??" mike questioned his wife.
           "it went well. i'm happy that they enjoy my presence." she sat beside mike on the bed.

i've decided to start trying to write longer parts after this because i've noticed mine are pretty short