🍓🍫

🍓

" I saw that " Isabella laughs. 

" what are you talking about? " I asked her, confused.

" You and that boy with blue eyes and cheekbones " she said.

" I don't know what that was " I say. How did she know what I was thinking?

" It was a spark " she says sweetly. A spark. 

" how did you know " I ask.

" My Jane. Before you were even born I think " she stops and laughs. She just called me a kid. 

" I was like you, working in the bakery during a normal day when I saw her. She asked me for just water. When I looked at her, time just stopped. We just stood there, staring at each other. It was like I was drawn to her. She had the most beautiful pair of eyes, nothing like I had ever seen before, It was gray and violet. When we both came to our senses we were confused of what had just happened. She told me her name and I gave her the water and a piece of my special cake that day, Berries and Crème, she took a bit and smiled, her smile brightened up the whole room. She thanked me, complimented the cake and she left. " Isabella says with her eyes shining, a tear slipping onto her cheek. 

" What happened then? " I ask, confused about the ending of the story.

" Those days sexuality wasn't even a word. I didn't know what the spark was. I didn't know anything before it was too late. I tried, I tried as hard as I could to find my love. She wasn't from here. I never saw her again and I never felt that with anyone else. And that was it. But she'll always be mine. And you should find him, before it's too late " she explained. I give her a hug. She melts into my embrace.

" why didn't I know this before? " I ask.

" because it wasn't the right time. Now you have the rest of the day off. Go find him, and kiss him. " She said and removed my apron. 

" Are you coming to the game? " I ask.

" Maybe " she says and pushes me out of the door.

I give her a kiss on the cheek and shout thank you as I run out. 

But I don't know anything about him, except that he plays football and his name is tommo. How the hell will I find him. I feel my phone buzz in my coat.

* Liiiaaamm  is calling *

Hey hazza

hello liam

are you off work yet?

yep

so you coming to the game then? 

I- I don't know. WAIT. What match is it?

Against Doncaster

Is there anyone called tommo on the team !?!?

um no I don't think so....Their captain is Louis Tomlinson

oh 

why?

nothing

oh come on tell me !

I saw a guy. And I don't know we just had a spark.....I need to find him....He was in a jersey.....

A spark? weird. But awww hazza's got a crush....If he's wearing a jersey he's probably here.... the match starts in an hour ! Get me something to eat will ya?